Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Quick MFA question

On outside temperature mode, when reading 27 deg C (as it was this lunchtime) my readout has the little * icon showing next to the number.

Would've thought this only lit up to indicate icy conditions, but mine's permanently on. :scratch:

That's not right is it?

maybe the * represtents the sun and its warning you to put your shades on... in which case of course its perminantly on! you're in a corrado ;)

Yep, that's there all the while....

You can do a diag test to see ALL of the LCD segments by pressing and holding the trip counter reset button, and then toggle the ignition on and off, start the car and you'll 6 or 7 additional functions..... real time mpg, digital tacho, country codes or summat and the last one fires up all the LCD segments....

That's for 94 on cars btw, earlier ones have a different procedure...

You can do a diag test to see ALL of the LCD segments by pressing and holding the trip counter reset button, and then toggle the ignition on and off, start the car and you'll 6 or 7 additional functions..... real time mpg, digital tacho, country codes or summat and the last one fires up all the LCD segments....

oooohh!! What a larf !! I didn't know about that. I must try not to crash on the way home playing with all that lot.

How do you get it back to "normal"?

Best wishes

RB