Sign in to follow this  
Bobronk

VW Camper

Thought I'd post a picture of my new wheels in Australia. Although I still miss my Corrado and have some regrets not taking it with me, hopefully this will ease the pain! The condition outside is pretty good however needs alot of work inside as most of the units have been removed. Does anyone know of a good VW Camper forum/club/website for general advice in the UK or Australia.

Thanks Jim

cool! always liked campers, cant help thinking it'd look better without half a gate on the front but i guess you need one with all those crazy 'roos hopping about

nice..very nice......would LOVE one...and would also LOVE to move to Aus.....good luck with it dude.

I know what you mean about the gate chrishill, I've been advised to leave it on. Also to add some large lights so I can see the roo's before I hit them. Thanks for site Gibber! Anyone else own one in here?

Nice Roo bars. I obliterated a kangaroo in my mates ford falcon when i hit it doing around 50mph out in the sticks in northern Victoria. I didnt have any Roo Bars and as a result it managed to destroy the radiator as well as most of the front end of the car. Leave the Roo bars on.

Cool camper too