Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Oi Mate You Ruined Your C!!!

Golf font end.... seen it all now..... should of gone all the way and put a polo front end on it!!!!

Some one point him in the direction of specsavers!!!

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. No really. I could quite happily have gone to my grave without seeing that Corrado. Now it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

It was nice before the butcher got to it though. :D Even with headlamp washers. :wink:

My pleasure mate! :clap: I wish Id kept it but I sold it to buy a MK4 Golf..........Yes I know NOW! :bad-words: :shrug:

Errrrrrmmmm no. Sold the MK4 after spending a fortune on it and bought...........a Porsche 928GT (everyone has to own a V8 once!). Got a Mk3 Golf 16v as a daily (Porsche does 12mpg!) but am wanting another Corrado!

Errrrrrmmmm no. Sold the MK4 after spending a fortune on it and bought...........a Porsche 928GT (everyone has to own a V8 once!). Got a Mk3 Golf 16v as a daily (Porsche does 12mpg!) but am wanting another Corrado!

Good lad! :thumbleft: The 928 must be a blast. Sod the fuel consumption mate. You didn't buy it for its economy! And mk3 valvers are a lark. I rate them quite highly actually. I just love that ABF engine.

Yeah Porkas a good laugh!, off road at the mo as rebuilding engine........oh and supercharging it as well! (rude not to!)

Golfs OK but I still want another Corrado!, still miss the thrill of actually seeing another one on the roads!

whats the point of taking one good looking car and adding the front and rear from two pretty crap wagons, quite possibly the worst front end you could of choosen :lol:

Hi Steve! :wave: . Finally sorting out all the photos so will post some more sometime. Busy sorting Coxys out at the mo and its making me want another Rado! :norty: ........Call in sometime for a chat/cuppa :clap: