Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

body kit anyone?

hey man that kit is nice,most corrado kits swit the car not liek other cars. Without going to extreme a nice front bumper side skirts and a rear lip or lower rear bumper lowered a bit the C looks awsome.

Have to say, I was flicking through Performance VW the other day, and happened upon a page selling various bodykits.

Now i'll be honest and say, I have always been dead against body kits on the Corrado.. I just never managed to find one that I really liked. But I really started to like the look of the Zender replica kits.. something about it.. just set the C's lines off perfectly.

:)

i like mine how it is, a real street sleeper and

rather put the money into improving the cars performance so might come down

and see you Darren to see what you can do for me.... when i have the cash!! :D

I have to say I totally agree with you VR6storm I think the zender kit is hideous. I am am sticking with the m3 side skirts the cup diffuser and at probably in the next few weeks I will be doing some chopping, changing and grafting on my spare bumper that I have to allow maximum airflow into the FMIC I have planned, got my eye on a nice starion turbo cooler or audi rs intercooler :D

uncle grinder help'd me too fit it :lol: :lol: it fit reallywell behind the std bumper know with no mods needed to it!

that looks crap :pukeright: :pukeright:

I saws a long time a go replica lotus esprit side skirts that realy suited the C.

if any one see on the web let us know

I saws a long time a go replica lotus esprit side skirts that realy suited the C.

Are these the ones you mean?

Are these the ones you mean?

Can anyone tell me what is the brand / size rim that is fitted on the Corrado with the mesh style rim and where in the states I can get them??