Sign in to follow this  
dubmad

whoops

as some peeps might know on here i have had some running problems with my g60 well she decided to die on me and hear is the result!! click on images to enlarge

littlebikes0059ui.th.jpg

littlebikes0103zj.th.jpg

it was in cylinder 3 no im really really lucky ther was no bore damage it looks to me that it has been doing it over a long period of time not that it just wen tout of the blue just so i can check with my set up should my co pot be set at 700??

should my co pot be set at 700??
Nope - way too lean.

Should be about 450-500'ish

are u sure as darren from g-werks told me with this spec:

1991 g60- 65mm pulley,G-werks rs charger rebuild,red top injectors,rsr outlet,ported and polished head,stage 5 sns chip,oil breather system,boost re-route system,frount mounted intercooler,de-catted,hot wire racing leads and spitfire spark enhancer unit,metal inlet air pipe stainless steel air filter.

i should have the co pot set at 700 ish is he wrong or....

do you live in cornwall as i know of some one who just had the same thing happen to there g60

yeah live in newquay and my names chris same person or....

I've got some spare pistons if you decide to re-build,that'sthe first time i've seen damage like that to stout G60 pistons,if your really pushing boost the first thing to go is the ring lands,unusual...

Nope - way too lean.

1991 g60- 65mm pulley,G-werks rs charger rebuild,red top injectors,rsr outlet,ported and polished head,stage 5 sns chip,oil breather system,boost re-route system,frount mounted intercooler,de-catted,hot wire racing leads and spitfire spark enhancer unit,metal inlet air pipe stainless steel air filter.

so is this right or wrong?

Nope - way too lean.

can someone please answer me! as i need to know what to set the co2 pot at when i can finally rebuild her

14.8:1 at idle. anything from 500-700 on the c/o pot. lambda value sould also be 1. and your c/o level must not exceed 3.5%