Sign in to follow this  
RSG60

Hello

I`m new to this forum, so I`d like to say hi and show a few pix of my 90 G60, and some info and plans.

308481_757707581509671890_vl.jpg

The car will be resprayed in a couple of months, been thinking of a blue colour, found a nice one on a Leon I think I`ll go for.

it has H&R coilowers and the whole suspension system has got a complete overhaul. Exhaust system is a tt-high flow cat ans Simons catback. The 9cm tip will be replaced by an oval one that fits better.

397744_8577771727494127648_vl.jpg

And the tails will be tinted grey at the upper half.

my fogs are cracked, so I`ll have to do something about that!

308476_4004134714261060954_v.jpg

interiors are black leather... hot as hell on a sunny day

308491_970052494612930684_vl.jpg

The lether needs to be shined up a bit.

other than that I plan on building a nice stereo and getting some 17" wheels, pluss many more minor things.

Hi mate

Is that rear difuser from a BMW by any chance? M3 Coupe? I was thinking about something similar for my C.

Black rear number plate surround is grey on mine,did your's come like that or did you spray it? Sprayed my front std grill to colour match and been wondering if I should spray the rear surround,think your cars made my mind up to have a go! :)

I had mine coloured coded, the body shop did it for free with the other work.

It does look better I think, it makes teh car looker newer,

Im also going to debadge the rear, take away the Corrado and VR6 badges and de seem it.

I think it will give the C a tidier look and more moded. Theres some ideas for you mate!

Only had the car for a year now, so I dont know how it was originaly, but now it looks like unpainted plastic. So it your car is black it might look like grey. Will paint it along with the rest of the car when it comes to that.

the corrado G60 mark will go off, but I`ll keep the VW mark in the middle. and it the bodywork-man say the seams are easy to hide I`ll do that to.

Thanks for the tip :D

Looks good. Welcome to the forum. Thinking of painting my rear lights as well. debating whether it should be all red or red black. Will probably be whatever way is easiest as usual.

Thanks! '

I`ve got the three slat grill and roof extension for the rear window as well. Just haven`t put them on yet.

think it was about 110 euro.. the previous owner put it on.