Sign in to follow this  
NickRStorm

Corrado spotting - July 2005

met ruffy today lovely bloke had a good old chinwag about dubs had a nosy around his mental 20vt rado! brought his wheels cheers mate

saw a mystic blue c on a590 goin towards m6 from kendal i was goin other way didnt notice til last minute . also seen a black 16v with red seat covers in hest bank. burgandy c private plate NIB ****.

on the way to dorchester earlier bout 8:40 and looked in my mirror and saw a nice black g60 behind me, it turned off to wimborne i think? before i had the chance to give a wave! i was in the blue one with, highly noticeable due to the tow bar!!

On the 127 london bound yesterday some nob in a ST150 fiesta tried to give a blue (G60?) rado a race and was left for dead, how i laughed, it was probably his pride and joy

Tornado 16V, G60 BBS, H***VDM, chased from M56 onto M6. C took off as I approached and 'appeared' to be showing me the way round the bend. I knew the way well.:mrgreen:

Apologies if I upset you by catching up too easy and leaning a bit. Driver stared straight ahead, no eye contact.

Should mention I was in a Black Passat estate, reg H100VW.

Gavin

Went to Birmingham lastnight clubbing & was just heading down broad street (fack me there some talent there!!) A group of lads were waving at me & got thumbs up & shouted nice rado about 9ish... anyone here??

Just now central car park in salisbury. Lovely Silver with clear rears, valver i think. Nice rims, toras?

Best bit, plate, J ... LOW ! Anyone on here?

Ignore x3?!

Something is seriously wrong with this thread! :|

Probably due to some 'fixes' I've been running on the forum from the author. Needless to say, they've been removed, as they made it worse!

Oh well :(

nice green g60 parked behind christchurch on saturday H*** hpp. was looking for a space but sadly there was none!

anyone here?

nice green storm with Fk back lights , very clean , around abergele, rhyl area

C8SHG

I've seen a few C's recently on my way to from work on M27 J12 - J9 and back, but difficult to acknowledge as always on opposite carriageways and don't know if they've noticed me!

Just in case anyone happens to spot me, I'm no longer J*** UOH, as got my personalised plate on now - C* KJM, and I've also got a black VW grill badge, removed my red 16v from grill and got a German number plate surround and clear side repeaters! Probably about as customised as my C will get for now.

kerrinmay - were you rolling into the top end of Portsmouth (off the M275) about 17:45 yesterday?? I was coming out of the city in a mate's car (too embarrassed to mention what) and saw a dark coloured C coming into the roundabout, but I was too far away to scope the colour properly?

i'm down that way visiting friends fairly often, so i'll keep an eye out for you... i'm in a black VR N*BRJ

vwcvr6 see your car ever day mate.(at your work place, i work in that area) nice looking 'c',them wheels look good on it. 8) and thats one sweet golf you park next to 8)