Sign in to follow this  
joby

Another whats it worth.

Been thinking sadly about letting the corrado go its gonna break my heart but i just can`t justify three cars as ive just bought a mazda crew cab pick up for work and the wifes got a shogun pinin which we use as the main transport so what do you think its worth :(

1991 H plate 18 16v 68000 miles with service history and all mots immaculate condition ive had it for nearly four years and its been washed and polished every week theres not many in this condition at nearly fifteen years old, The body is standard apart from alloys and newer front grill, its had new suspension (Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs lowered 35mm) new toyo proxis. Miltek exhaust and K&N filter and goes really well, Please convince me not to sell :cry:

sorry mate i cant help on the price but if you clean it up a bit , good wash and try and polish up the matt paint i'm sure you'll get a decent offer :-)

(this thread should carry a MWS )

must wear sunglasses warning !

I would advertise at £2500, but valvers dont seem to be shifting at the moment. However, this does look to be a fine example, so you never know.

Please convince me not to sell :cry:

sell it, and i'll cut your balls off.

looks v tidy m8,dont sell it youll regret it :!:

as for value?

£2.8-£3k? at a guess...

neil.

I sold my last mk2 gti for £3250 14 months ago on 99k. It was very tidy, as is your C. If mine was worth that yours is any day of the week with that mileage and a nice colour too.

Don't sell it, you really will regret it when you decide you want one again and can never find one as good.

If you need to free up some cash, why not sell your leather seats, not that i'd want them though ...... lol

My only other option i supose is dry storage, I did look around for this earlier in the year but couldnt find anywhere local (North wales) Does anybody know how much this costs?

Mr C is looking superb mate , real shame you have to sell it, its a credit to you the way its obviously been loved

Joby, i`ve seen adverts for storage bangor, llandudno area, called lock, stock or something like that...

my mate has a mk1 with 40K miles kept by them, dunno on price though, sorry

Thanks for the comments :D Ben16v I have phoned lock stock and they wanted £65 a month to store it uncovered with a £150 deposit a bit pricey me thinks thanks anyway, i will phone a few others tommorow, If i could find somewhere reasonable i would probably store it for 12 months and see how i felt then. Gixxeruk im sure i saw you coming down the A55 last week going towards abergele at a fair rake of notts 8) looking tidy :)