Sign in to follow this  
cubed

nearly finished my valver

well here it is! very very nearly finished after quite an extensive refit! got it for a steal but boy had the previous owner abused it! but its very nearly back to a satisfactory standard!

ran it for a while in its previous state, but after smashin a headlight :oops: (those stones certainly do bounce on the m55!)decided it was about time i sorted it!

once the leathers been treated should be good!

what d,ya think??

Mmmmmmm....silver.....

As much as I love the black Corrado I have, I don't think I can resist the draw of the silver Corrados for much longer. Yours looks like a beauty.

aye,looks straight 8)

what plans you got for it apart from the rear lights?

is the front spoiler missing?

neil.

yeah the front spoiler is currently residing in the garage! its always scrapin the floor on the rut ridden blackpool roads! gonna get a 50 mil one to try to avoid it!

would like to update the grille too,perhaps a reiger item??

savin hard for an engine upgrade at the mo! cant have these rs,s whippin me every five minutes! want a 20v tt lump but also lookin into the possibility of turboin the current donkey! any advice on that matter gladly accepted!

got loads of ideas but as most know, its restricted by the thickness of the old wallet!!

got loads of ideas but as most know, its restricted by the thickness of the old wallet!!

yeah,know what you mean m8 :(

is it an 1800 or 2.0?

i always fancied a 2.0 16v on carbs in a rado,just that condition was more important when i was looking for one.

pretty new to corrado's me self so dont know much about the turbo route im afraid...

neil. :)

neil its just the 1.8 as condition and colour were prioritys at the time! although the shell was straight there were a few mech issues that needed attention and still do!! think the pas pumps losin its fight for life at the mo! :( other than that im well pleased! would have loved the g60 though and for that im truly jealous! :lol:

veedub raddo cheers buddy i was hoping id get the seal of approval from you all! all your c,s look so mint, didnt want to let the side down !! he he!! :lol:

thanks bud! enjoyin the fun immensly!! anyone else frequently get the question:- "thats nice! what is it??"

rarety! its a lovely thing!! :D

thanks bud! enjoyin the fun immensly!! anyone else frequently get the question:- "thats nice! what is it??"

rarety! its a lovely thing!! :D

yup..just hate people who say " nice kraada" :mad: :mad: :mad:

veedub quick question, how much have you lowered it and what have you used?

need a new kit for mine but my heads swirling with all the options!!! :scratch:

what condition is the engine in? and what was so bad about it when u got it?

Yea, 1.8T would be a good option, check out 2.8 24v V6 tho, they are cheaper second hand, obviously if you are considering an engine conversion, there a re a fair more parts you will have to get in addition to the engine so bare that in mind. put konis with h&r's.

the engine seems rather gruff,doesnt spin up as smooth as id like! but its the first 16v ive had, maybe theyre all that way! had considered the v6 but thought it may be a little juicy and thought the 20v maybe more economical (til i boot it of course!)

just lookin at fk highsport kit at the mo,i,l check prices on the koni/hr setup now!

its where to get engines too!never seem to find any when i search

check on line dude, there are plenty of places.

hmm, your 16v SHOULD run very sweet if it's in good nick, something must be not quite right, a VR is not actually that much worse compared to a 16v, for example, to make the same progress in a 16v, you will have to push it hard, where as in a VR it will be less strain on the engine, and longer geared too.

Get the h&r with koni.

Have you serviced the car yet? change all the filters, plugss, and other bits, should run better after that.

got a nice surprise today,the small gift of fks. so hopefully suspension cured fingers crossed!!!

anythins better than it was! like ridin on bricks for dampers!!!

as for servicin,not as yet. but its in the pipeline when shox are on! 1 down three to go!

any suggestions on engine oil,plugs etc what works well??

well me and my c are this close to fallin out! fitted the coilovers, big improvement on ride quality but the o/s front wheels still catchin the s**tguard, why? i dont know? opinions on the resetting wings thread!

power steerin still like a gremlin barbershop quartet! changed the fluid the lot apart from the pump and rack.

ever get the feelin its happier on the drive than on the road???