Sign in to follow this  
VWci

BMW M3 CSL 0 - 288 km/h Acceleration....must see....;)

Friend had one - thought he'd make money on it and ended up losing a packet - fabulous sounding car but I struggled to accept 60k for a 3 Series

veeDuB_Rado, where did you see the dials mate, there`s a bit in the middle of my footage where the vid stalls, is it there?

veeDuB_Rado, where did you see the dials mate, there`s a bit in the middle of my footage where the vid stalls, is it there?

erm i meant dials as in clocks/speedo :)

I think the great thing is the speed at which the needles flick round and the noise...... but I was thinking last night that my rev & MPH counters move round faster than that.....

I think the great thing is the speed at which the needles flick round and the noise...... but I was thinking last night that my rev & MPH counters move round faster than that.....

So when are we meeting up so you can take me around in your car? :lol:

The digital speedometer and the analog one read different numbers....Analog shows 288, Digital shows 266 at the end of the video......

...but I was thinking last night that my rev & MPH counters move round faster than that.....

funny, I was thinking the same thing too... :|

lol i was waiting to see that !

I would like to watch your Corrados Video......you may think that posting video here...;)

Never watched Corrado VR6 S/C speedometer when accelerating....;)

Once I watched S/C Golf 2 VR6, it was a carvision video and speedometer and revmeter part was very short.....