Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

How Many Points You Got?

I got caught by the 6 points in the probationary period too.... took 3 months for me to resit my tests and get my licence back!!! admittedly i did fail my test for speeding the first time i resat it!!! oops... :oops:

no points since then thank goodness, licence is completely clear now....

just the 3 - amber gambled.................................didnt see the camera until I saw my rear view mirror light up :(

see what happens to the insurance this year...........

Lippy

when i was young and reckless got a 1 year ban, also later got 10 points for one single offence!

But for the last 10 years its been totally clean (apart from a sodding SP30 last year for doing 34mph!)

9pts at the moment.

And still doing 150 on the motorway. If you're gonna get banned, you might as well do it in style 8)

oh and I had 3 point's until I changed to a Manx license

DEL VR6, your statement would have made more sense if you had your age up under your avatar!

How old are you now?

Chris

thats a good point Chris Gonna be 30 in 6 weeks.

Nil point pour moi! Thats none in 15 years of driving.

Been flashed loads, and caught by a talivan, had to go to court for one of them... but the filth and scamera partnerships are total monkeys in court, they never get their evidence and if you write a letter to them contesting they usually bin it because most drivers just cough up. Play hard ball and always fight, you'd be suprised at what you can get away with.

PS. I may drive fast but only when appropriate, I do not take risks, do not drive fast around town, never suffered road rage (although had a few 'birdies' flicked my way) and have never caused an accident.

Once the piggies switch on the SPEC's system fully, thats when we are all f*cked and they and the government become very well off... Gav's got the tight idea of heading to Oz, I'm off to SA as soon as I can!!

lost license under the 6 points rule.. apparently they don't make prizes.

Past test first and second time!

License now clean.. hence G60 now, as opposed to last years 1.3 Polo!

Clean for the first time since 1998... :oops:

Traded my VR6 for a 1.6 Polo before my last court appearance (110mph on M1 - two month ban no points.) and drove that then a 1.6 Scirocco after to keep myself out of trouble so now I'm clean "I'm back". :wink: