Sign in to follow this  
wcrado

New corrado

Anyone out there see that guys drawing of a new corrado in PVW? In the vitual rides bit? What do you think? I think the grille looks a bit dodgy, and maybe the wheels could be a bit better suited. i think they look good, but just a bit big and terminator style for me. All in all though i thought it looked awesome. okay, i know he's just taken a current corrado and cross-bred it with an audi TT but i think the results are stunning. Don't want VW to make a new corrado though, cos i can't afford to buy one and it'll make mine look outdated!

I saw the one i think you mean. It was more of a drawing than an actual photo or photochop. I didnt like it personally. Kind of looked like a squashed Touraeg to me. But thats MO.

No it wasn't that ugly red thing you uploaded! my god that is horrific. no it was a drawing, obviously a very professional one, and it looked half decent. it actually looked like a corrado, whereas that red thing you popped up on screen looks like a fish

Apart from the lights, I think it looks OK personally.

How about a pshop guru deleting the VW roundel, filling the bonnet dent, lowering the side skirts/front bumper and extending the headlight forward?

Might work?