Sign in to follow this  
G60 Bob

Ferrari 360Bob

Well i turned 25 yesterday and managed to blag a run in a Ferrari tonight. It ended up being a silver 360 F1 - thought id probably get a quick 20 min drive up the motorway but I ended up being out for over an hour and a half on some quality twisty backroads!

All i can say is wow - id been a passenger in a Stradale before but actually driving a real modern Ferrari at some proper speeds was unreal blipping up and down through the gearbox and reving that engine to 8500 (scared o any more!) the noise was unbelievable - probably got more of a drive than you would on one of those Ferrari experience thingies!

Ofcourse i then got a proper demo at the hands of an experienced driver on the way home - what an evening!

Im still buzzing and i got out of the car at half seven!

id been a passenger in a Stradale before but actually driving a real modern Ferrari......

erm, the Stradale isn't an old car at all!

Chris

cool as mate

a fella i know let me have his 355 once...omg girls pants were dropping as i passed!!! :lol:

This is the first time ive actually driven a Ferrari in anger - ive driven a couple of Maseratis before on test drive days (i look after the advertising for some brands in a large car group) but this was something else!

And i thought i wanted one before id driven it!

Rob