Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

Bahn Brenner Charger Video?

I know I've seen it somewhere before but has anyone got/know of a link to a video of a Bahn Brenner charger'd G60? I'd like to know what they sound like, just how loud they are etc!

Cheers

we have one here in the workshop ill take a vid of it for you tomorrow if you like. there quite fun :lol:

Yeah cool. Could you also answer my PM about rolling road tuning? Cheers!

I'll look up the BBM chargers, get some specs on them. Dunno if I could love with one though...

There not that noisy at all with a silencer kit fitted. There almost subtle then!

Un-silenced there a bit much for every day even if you enjoy feeling like your in a group B rally car all the time.

Yeah but the silencer kits are meant to be well pricey aren't they, and I read somewhere that they put a load more stress on the charger?

That is true, but we have fitted a Bahn Brenner silencer to a charger that’s supported with custom brackets. It’s supported at both ends which reduces the chance of any flexing of the case.

The silencer is quite a bit, but it’s made out of aluminium with some quality CNC machined bits and the pipe work is machine TIG welded. Looks like it cost quite a bit to produce. You also get samco’s and a nice little BBM engraved thing for relocating the battery. Which is nice touch.

I recon if you get a lysholm to budget for getting a silencer kit a few months later. You wouldn’t regret it though the power is awesome. I think it was even better with the silencer kit fitted.

That is true, but we have fitted a Bahn Brenner silencer to a charger that’s supported with custom brackets. It’s supported at both ends which reduces the chance of any flexing of the case.

The silencer is quite a bit, but it’s made out of aluminium with some quality CNC machined bits and the pipe work is machine TIG welded. Looks like it cost quite a bit to produce. You also get samco’s and a nice little BBM engraved thing for relocating the battery. Which is nice touch.

I recon if you get a lysholm to budget for getting a silencer kit a few months later. You wouldn’t regret it though the power is awesome. I think it was even better with the silencer kit fitted.

Yeah I read about those custom mounts in another thread, I think thats the one I read that gave me the idea that they put more stress on the charger, Just wanna hear what they sound like!

Dunno if I could love with one though...

:luvlove: :luvlove:

Had 1 for 4months absolutely couldnt get enough of the noise just dont think other people can get used to it tho. Every1 and i mean that stares which is just more funny seein their faces.

As for silencing kit its only silenced when throttle not open. so as soon as you open its just the same i believe maybe wrong.

we have one here in the workshop ill take a vid of it for you tomorrow if you like. there quite fun :lol:

have you got a price for one of these babies fitted?

hhmmmm.....maybe a group buy next year?

theres a little clip on here http://www.bahnbrenner.com/media/php/BB ... ressor.php

or click on the "turbo charged"corrado http://www.projectoverdose.nl/Media.htm

still would like to see the vid though daz!!!