Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

760bhp Corrado (that's 760BHP....at the wheels!)

Here's a comment then.

Can it go round corners?

Apart from that sly dig at drag cars....

JESUS!

I would look through the 5 pages for the specs of the engine but...meh, I can;t be bothered.

no it wasn't, it was a test to find out whether you lot are more interested in some poxy shiney bollocks than potentially the quickest corrado in the world.

I now have my answer, thanks for that...

Well do it in this thread.

Start a poll.

Meet up with Lee and just have an argument with him.

Whatever.

760bhp .. impressive, but with a turbo that big, why not just have a big waste gate sticking out the back of the car, possibly with an "afterburner" attachment..?

There's surely got to be a limit somewhere where it becomes an actual jet car, based on the size of the blower .. :)

And 9k rpm rev limit too .. So how much of the original 1.8t remains?

Oh, and if you saw my car you'd probably realise how uninterested I am in chroming .. Or polishing .. or cleaning things in general .. :)

did I mention lee at all? I don't think so.

I've met Lee loads of times and never had a single argument with him.

go mod yourself for a change.

did I mention lee at all? I don't think so.

I've met Lee loads of times and never had a single argument with him.

go mod yourself for a change.

I didn't say you mentioned Lee. The point of the post was quite obvious though.

Go mod myself? Not quite sure what that means to be perfectly honest.

As soon as I post something without a price or in the wrong place or obscene fanny-burger pictures without a warning or pointless duplicate threads that are designed for provocation .... you can rest assured that I will.

Anyway, who owns this monstrous Corrado?

Yes that is what im talking about, that car has still more potential in it. To be honest when u go to shows nowdays its all the same old thing, most cars are built for show. Im bored of all that, end of the day a car is to be driven, that car really belongs in the Hardcore section :)

must-have mod of 2006? a wheelie bar! I dont fully unterstand all of the engine gubbins, but it deffinatly looks out of the ordinary. is that the exhaust coming directly off a turbo? hope he keeps the pipes covered if it rains! 760bhp... mmmmm!

Thats a big turbo, maybe a GT40r or a s cased t3/t4 it doesn't look to4r

id go GT40 maybe due to the 3 inch vband housing,

wheely bar was a honda invention of many moons ago to get the civics into the 8's and 9's. it puts pressure on the floor behind to keep the front down

Impressive performance but what's the point of it? Can this power really be harnessed? As for the bodywork....horrendous!

Well it was facking pointless.

dude, not having a pick at you but you are a little power happy on this forum.. chill out man... Oh and just noticed you were the one that removed my sig pic.... thanks ever so much..

now back to topic...

That is one hell of an awesome bit of kit! There is room for improvment though :lol:

Well it was facking pointless.

dude, not having a pick at you but you are a little power happy on this forum.. chill out man... Oh and just noticed you were the one that removed my sig pic.... thanks ever so much..

now back to topic...

That is one hell of an awesome bit of kit! There is room for improvment though :lol:

Yes you are. If Phat wants to create a poll in the interests ... well in the interests of god knows what, then there's nothing stopping him doing it in this thread. The other one was basically a misleading title, which I assume he was using to gauge the number of 'views' that the thread received.

Pointless really. I'll bet his thread selling his car has received hundreds of views. Doesn't mean they want to buy it.

You've just noticed? Was the PM or the post in a thread the giveaway? ;) To be fair it was larger than necessary and I did ask nicely/politely. It's not power-happy, it's called consistency.

Back on topic, reckon you could get that much out of one Ben? You're not too far off!