Sign in to follow this  
OK VR6

Corrado VR6 Vs Fiat Coupe 20v T

Basically all FWD cars always full short in some way. The Corrado proberly the best of the lot.

Fiat = poor body work, reliablity....

Alfa = Poor driving positsion and handling

Intergra = Excellent dynamics, poor interior and lack of sound deading

Corrado = Reliable, solid, interior, looks, engine..... ride a bit harst, especially on 18" and lowered.

Its all about personal choice. Im thinking of replacing the raddo in Jan, it going to be hard, I think RWD/4WD is the best choice in terms of power and handling.

M3 or Supra here I come

Get an E36 3.0L M3, not the Evolution.

The 3.0L one will be 1995 and older, the engines are much nicer and stronger in terms of reliability, cost and tunability - if for some reason you want to turbo/supercharge it later as most of the chargers are built around this engine. Same thing with the 2.8 and 2.9 VR6, the majority of tuning kits are made for the 2.8.

The Evo is suppose to have better brakes and a 6 speed box, but I'd still take the 3.0L.

I recentley drove a 20v turbo and I must say the turbo lag was an absolute joke, in my opinion it didnt feel that quick because of it...the low end is slower than slow,the handling wasnt as good as a corrado (in my opinion) I quite like the looks and the interior though, although they are not as nice quality as a rado