Sign in to follow this  
Hans G60.nl

what should i do with my taillights ???

i want to respray my taillights, so i found that i have these 2 options...

rood-zwart.jpg

zwart.jpg

now don't come and tell me i should buy something like FK or INPRO... there's only these 2 options...

so HELLLLLPPPP and tell me what you all think !

I agree with black/red too - though maybe not that red... ;)

Jim, boy-racery? Well, he does drive a.... ah ok, won't go there.

The black looks good and blends well with the number plate surround but I prefer the black/red (not that i'm biased or anything) :p

I think I prefer the all black ones, but I know over here you need a red reflector on the back to make the car legal. Also from an insurance point of view, if you're parked up at the side of the road and someone hits you at night, then they could claim they didn't see you due to the lack of reflectors...?

(also is your exhaust a little wonky?? :oops: )

I prefer the alll black but then again I'm biased coz I have done the all black with mine. I haven't had any problems with mot's or anything with them being black I think as long as they let a reasonable amount of light when on and shine the same colour as they're meant to be ie: indicators= amber and stop/tail= red then there is not going to be an issue with the legallity of them and if a driver hits you and claims that they couldn't see you then they shouldn't be on the road as a bright yellow reflection off your number plate should be enough for someone to spot when driving at night!!! These are just mho's

Man if that is summer in Holland I'm staying in blighty to schmoke!! :lol:

Black/ red for me old son, all black does look a tad "max power" for my tastes :p

Doh! edited to the one on the right. thats who i meant. 40 minutes sleep last night defo not recommended :)

Doh! edited to the one on the right. thats who i meant. 40 minutes sleep last night defo not recommended :)

:lol: leave my babes alone :lol:

take it easy chap..... :wink:

who can get those 2 in my corrado ?

btw. 99% sure it's gonna be all black again... i only have to clean 2 lights now and then they are ready to be sprayed