Sign in to follow this  
peanut

18's on the raddo

don't like that at all. the wheels look cheap, the offset badge is minging, and I'm not that keen on red on a corrado either.

yup, whenever i think about corrados on 18's that image pops into my head, aside from the odd front badge and the colour, the wheels just look wrong. Yours however paul, look the cows udders 8)

mreffenwhite: Do you have a picture so we can all see what you're talking about.... It'd be nice to visualise.

Check out my Avatar for now. That's a nice stance, and it looks great rollin 70 on the freeway. I don't have $2000 wheels, but they are decent for $1100 with rubber.

I've had no problems so far with 18's don't feel much different to the 17's they replaced.

PS everybody knows its the size that counts :lol:

their quite a crazy nice car.... saw a gold edition one at mania,, apparently their quite rare,,, different but nice cars

Whilst in Germany I had the vague notion of trying to find one to buy, bringing it back, sticking regular MK2 suspension on it and ripping off all the Country 'accessories' (bull bars, spare wheel on the back etc) and having a nice MK2 Syncro with a pretty much factory setup.. But I couldn't find ANY for sale over there - and there are none over here at all!

So much for that great idea.

Because it was a totally stupid spur of the moment idea and I hadn't given any consideration to the fact that Golf Syncro's were already available :)

LOL!

I had a jetta syncro, and I've also cut up a jetta syncro. They're even rarer than the Country!

not that this has anything to do with 18" wheels on the corrado of course ;-)

what about that silver one from last year with the 18" tt wheels? that looked well? was he called sasha or something? it was at ED38 2004

They look bigger than my LM's!

I thinkt that's why my LM's "work", they don't actually look that big as there is a lot going on at the rim. the rolled arches make wheels looke smaller too, now that that edge has been removed.

That looks incredible Sandy. Now imagine if those wheels were only 16's. They would be small and inadequate. Size matters and 18's look aggressive.

cheers mreffenwite I agree 18's look great on Corrado (depending on the design). I've got 17's that I was keeping for use over winter but I can't put them on ma C doesn't look right anymore.