Sign in to follow this  
sharlie1982

How fast

maybe it was a 172 i went up against, it was on the way down to VW festival earlier in the year, he shot past me, H8RRA and Chrisvr6 nos as we joined the a19 and I took the bait, catching him easily and sticking with him until he gave me the thumbs up and moved over, at which point I strolled past. Dont think the speeds got much above 80 TBH

its off to the insurance company after a bump about a month ago mate, going to miss using 'duel' carrageways the way they were intended :(

i feel for ya chrishill, had a red 2.0 8v (ok the slowest out of the bunch, but still it ws my first rado). Someone in front of me coming off motor way pissed the driver off in front of THEM, he subsequently slammed his brakes on to get back at him. bloke in front of me stopped, i didnt. Was doing 45, what a mess. What made it worse is it wasnt a straight out right off. It was a technical right off.Still it enabled me to get a G60 :D loads more fun. It takes a piece of your soul with it when you right off a rado :(

Having said that I did get spanked round a roundabout tonight by a Punto, I just couldnt get the power down till the straight.

Get a Quaife ;-)

Quaife?

Quaife Differential...£600 worth of automatic torque biasing for your front wheels. ie say good buy to wheelspin and say hello to some severe nailing round bends with oodles of grip. I want one :-)