Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

need someone to look at wideband graph?

hey guys....ive tried zipping em , but i dont really know what im doing, i can email them to someone if they think they can put em up

thanks for looking darren...so is that awfull?? bilal has done me a couple of chips sinse i had the lm1 , but now i cant contact him

Anything under 12 is bad. Needs to be at around 13.1 to 13.5 with forced induction, depending on state of tune really.

Mine's running 9 A/F in midrange at the moment :-(

Anything under 12 is bad. Needs to be at around 13.1 to 13.5 with forced induction, depending on state of tune really.

Mine's running 9 A/F in midrange at the moment :-(

Kev > G60's like 12.5:1 very much . :lol:

hey guys....ive tried zipping em , but i dont really know what im doing, i can email them to someone if they think they can put em up

thanks for looking darren...so is that awfull?? bilal has done me a couple of chips sinse i had the lm1 , but now i cant contact him

i have got the software to read them now so if you want to send me any more i can read them and advise. then send them back to you as a readable diagram like above. 8)

olly theyre reds??

these are the only decent logs ive got at the moment

darren..are the 3 logs i sent consistant, im a little concered i could be doing something wrong to affect the reading?? ive set the c'o pot to 480 which is 14.7 afr

yes the 3 are consistent to each other. What Fpr have you got on there ? If bilal sorted these for you you should talk to him as he might of given you a slightly incorrect map

its a 3 bar fpr, yes id usualy ask bilal..i sent the logs to him 2 weeks ago and havent heard back :(

i just thought id ask on here incase its dangerous to run like that

It`s better to be too rich than too lean, to a point. I`ve gone for 12:1 to be safe.

You can get the logs on the screen and press PrntScrn, this copies them onto the clipbopard and you can paste them into a paint porgram and save as .jpg`s then post them up.

Running real rich can cause bore wash, but i ting you`d have to be way below 10:1 to cause that?