Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

which tyres makes the most smoke lol

ok talking to a few mates about latest antics we've been getting up to etc we found that :-

AMG 4300 V8 traction control off with pilots weve found makes a lot of more smoke than 2.1 16vg60 with goodyear F1's lol

i know ill prob get flamed for this but im bored and fancied i laugh with a few of you on here lol

p.s i wont explain what we were doing as i dont promote it as it is stupid behaviour on our behalf just asking peoples past experiences lol

I found that Bridgestone RE-720s smoke quite a lot when you lock up at 70...until you stop... :lol:

(can't find the picture right now tho :( )

ok talking to a few mates about latest antics we've been getting up to etc we found that :-

AMG 4300 V8 traction control off with pilots weve found makes a lot of more smoke than 2.1 16vg60 with goodyear F1's lol

i know ill prob get flamed for this but im bored and fancied i laugh with a few of you on here lol

p.s i wont explain what we were doing as i dont promote it as it is stupid behaviour on our behalf just asking peoples past experiences lol

Id have thought an rwd car would smoke more anyway...

yes true but we found the pilots makes alot of bloody smoke lol

p.s my mates C43 was rolling when he put his foot down just to see what it would do lol saying that he hasnt turn the traction control off again lol

does this not depend on tyre pressure.....

also doesnt the tyre wall profile play a part, as the amount of flex

dunlops sp9000's, toyo proxes and federals 595's dont smoke much at all from previous experiments

gradeAfailure - really? well take my word a C43 DOES NOT need any help the thing is a animal lol

FurkiG60 - now your just getting to scientific for me lol but well the rears on my mate is 35 and on mine is 40 or 45 depending which wheels i cant see the tyre walls flexing that much?

Alex,

You were bored at work today !!

Think the Le Mans roundabout by Houx Annexe campsite offered some of the best smoking tyres around last June. A sight not to have been missed.

Did you read my article in the Sprinter?

FurkiG60 - its ok i like the lazy option :D

also hello trouble how r u ? xmas going well and yes im bored why people suprised lol

"read" whats this thing u mention :p