Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Cheesy's Updated 4/12/04

Well i'd have to be honest and say its not totally to my taste.. quite like the new take on the classic Transporter vents though :) But then I have always really liked the C as it was. But as they say, variety is the spice of life... :D

But I can't deny its some excellent work, and it looks very well done as well mate. Nice one :)

i'm with jims16v on this i'm afraid..................not my taste at all.....i just think its too much "confused styling influences" but if your happy then fair do's at the end of the day its your money/car/inclination..........though like jims16v has said it does look like good craftsmanship

Looks well put together. Not my taste either but well done. Where did you get the upper rear spoiler from and how much. Looks v.good.

Steve.

damn those rear lights are nice on a black car LOL

Front are also spot on wat was it like making them work ???? do tell secrets of the trade

its all good

Pimp it was from venomotorsport, around the £60 mark i think

Not sure how the bodyshop wired the lights up but when i get the car here will let ya know

Looks good... Not to my taste entirely, but well thought out and it looks well executed. :D

Where's the front bumper from? I guess it's modded for the side vents, but I'm after a decent RS2 style front bumper, and the fit on that looks good, although that could just prove how good the body shop was! :lol:

Henny the bumper is an RS4 which i bought from R&A Design, the mouldings are there in the bumper to cut out which i had the bodyshop do.

I like it apart from the bonnet vent and the spoiler, oooooh and the focus turn signals.

Looks a fantastic job from the photos. Have Fun :D

I think its been well done, IMO a little over the top but if thats the style you wanted then great and you must be happy.

The handles and bumper vents and wing vent looks great, I think the bonnet vents looks too much though. The lights stand out quite a lot so you must be going for a mad in your face look. The rear diffuser part looks cool also. I would take out the rear wiper to make your spolier look neater?

a little over the top, but depends on what you're going for. i agree about shaving the rear wiper... but i agree about shaving anything :lol: i would have had the shop roll the fenders out for a wider/meaner stance, looks like they knew what they were doing with the bodywork. wish i had that kind of money to put into my ride!! cheers

yep i understand all ya comments guys.

its all how i wanted it, getting rid of the rear wiper i may look into.

the back i think is missing something or just needs a suttler spoiler like the zender one

ive got the zender one.. starting to think even that isnt subtle enough.. gonna take that off and stick with stock only when i get the repaint.

you can pull the wiper arm and stick a little rubber plug in the hole now that your paintwork has already been done. you have a dark car so no one would notice except if theyre standing on top the car. my friend did this on his dark red 240 and you can hardly notice it.

Hi Cheesy, Well the motor is looking good. Is the car back in the channel Islands or you going to be passing through Stamford at all??? Love to see it in the flesh. Do the lights work, unlike normal C lights LOL!!! Cheers

Cheers for the info G60

Lemon the car moves here next week. the lights i have still got to see but i'm going to put the uprated loom on it.

Do u know Simon from Stamford with the Slammed 2 tone saxo, icelantic grey top and aston martin blue bottom paint ?