Sign in to follow this  
Corrado31

PT's VR6

It's virtually mint, which is pretty good for 10 yrs old. Metallic black pearlesecent (I forget the paint code). Cloth interior in tip-top shape.

Standard except for the rims and exhaust. H&R springs and Koni TA's going on in a few weeks, together with BMC induction kit.

My old one (92 VR6 Moonlight Blue with Konis, Eibachs, BMC induction, Scorpion Exhaust, Magnacor leads, Vibratechnics engine mounts and bushes, 17x7.5 Ace alloys on 225/35 rubber) was stolen, so I'm having to start again!

very nice mate..

shame the old one got stolen SCUM!

always good to have good security on the car :D

I had Thatcham 2 and immob on the old car but i think they printed the keys at a garage or something. There was no sign of forced entry and I didnt hear the alarm.

The new one is Thatcham One and u can de-active the immobiliser for services, thereby keeping the little key fob away from the garage. Plus I have a ***k-off steering lock and will keep that and the key out of the car for services too.

Seems silly, but I'm a bit paranoid now....

Fair enough. My full closure alarm on the old C didn't have a Thatcham certificate and I had to get the immobiliser fitted to have some kind of Thatcham rating for my insurer.