dragon

Tornado red valver+

Her are the latest pics of the car all my others have gone last 7 are the latest after a much needed drop and new wipers.

8006191748.jpg

8004553019.jpg

4815330653.jpg

8810125888.jpg

8810125949.jpg

8810125964.jpg

8810125816.jpg

8810125814.jpg

8810125829.jpg

8810125892.jpg

All my pics have gone :( think they where on putfile and that has gone so prob explanes it

Had a new engine fitted in her last week and i must say im very happy with it , 650 for the new engine and fitted :D

kr 1.8 bottom end bored to 1.9 using 9a pistons, decked block to return standard compresion ratio.

large port head with stage 3 port and polish

schrick cams

black samco water hoses

detailed black rocker and inlet

painted block

magnicor 8mm ignition leads

It has had more done but thats all i can remember for now :)

Oh a 4 brach fitted too :)

27022009289-1.jpg

27022009290-1.jpg

27022009287-1.jpg

Have it booked in with steath for a RR tune and a few tweeks to release a little more power :D

Thought i would post some more pics up after loosing all my others not got any old ones now though :(

IMG_8839-1.jpg

This pic was at dubmania this pic also managed to get in pvw and retro cars mag only a little pic though :lol:

DSCF0393.jpg

My latest pic with the red and black badge

26052009319.jpg

Still got loads of stuff left to do but slowly getting there and with my 2.8 v6 audi 80 quattro wanting attention too it will take longer than planned :lol:

very nice engine you have there, looks similar to mine in the garage (in bits anyway)

hows the engine breaking in, are the gains noticeable?

Engine has already done 20k so its already broken in feels great and soo smooth dont realise you are going as fast as the speedo says to start off with. Only gave it a good 0-60 run once so far though as i want it to settle in my car properly first but its too tempting not too :lol: And that was ALOT !!! quicker just gotta get used to when to change gear though as it seems to have a wider rev band than the old 1.8 16v i had that peeked out at about 6800 rpm and this one im not sure yet but its prob about 7500 + , should be even better too after stealth get there hands on it for a RR tune and some other messing but thats not till 17th only 65 quid though :D

Im sure you will enjoy it mate ;)

yeh that'll be the cams keeping you revving longer

really need to get moving with mine, lost the modifying mojo recently, seeing someat like yours rewets the appetite

let us know how you get on at stealth

Will do mate. We have been waiting months to get our engine in but just didnt have the cash cause work dried up on the rail and left me job less for a while but as soon as i started back to work it was done in a month :lol:

Car is looking very nice! Would be interested to hear what the engines putting out... Need to get under mine and tidy the bay up. Can I ask how much you paid for the engine before it was modded? I need a new project!

I will post it up once its done any look i should get a read out b4 and after the tune and WUR mod :)

Areet matey. :tongue: HDR pic is cool, cars looking even better than last time. 8)

That air filter looks pretty swish! Have heard about them, but dunno whether its worth taking the plunge? How much you get it for and where from?

Pm me if you want!

i got mine for 20 qiud of a midsdubclub member but you can get them for about 100 i will send you a link when i get home mate

Yeah i know fella, thats why i was hoping you could point me somewhere where they were 20 quid. :lol:

Feeeeck paying 100 for an air filter.

Run 1 b4 wurmod and tune 160.2 bhp

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... 602bhp.flv

3 after wurmod and tune reading where

171 measured bhp

168.8 flywheel @ 6658 Rpm

131.1 mph @ 7190 Rpm not bad for 4th gear :lol:

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... redbhp.flv

Really happy with it he also said it might naturally gain a few bhp once everything settles :D on our test run on the road it went like a scolded cat :lol:

NEW 2ltr SETUP

171.2 bhp @ 6466 rpm actual flywheel

145.4 lb/ft 197.2 nm @ 5972 rpm

...OLD 1.9 SETUP

168.8 bhp @ 6658 rpm actual flywheel

136.7 lb/ft 185.3 nm @ 6301 rpm