Sign in to follow this  
veedub

Ugliest car ever?

The car is very fast for only being a 1.4litre,

Which means its been thrashed everywhere!

The car is in Lanarkshire, Scotland at the moment but can be transported anywhere in the UK.

Which must mean it has an engine and four wheels to help it do this, i thought all cars had them?

that C is terrible!! but this is my most favorite worst bodykit ever. I just cant understand why??

its made by a company called http://www.deltastyling.co.uk/

and is the delta 3 kit... there slogan is 'out jappin the japs' got that right boys. :pukeright: :whenssomeonegonnainventachavsmiley?:

i had to laugh when i saw this turd come screaming into the car park, :shock: made more noise than was bearable, and as he parked it up he kept looking back at it in a "i`m so lucky to have such a cool car" way :luvlove: , sorry mate.....i couldnt possibly keep this out of room 101

http://www.****.com/ check it out like hot or not but with more sh!te looks. No need for a scale just a "fecking appauling button".

Apologise to the rado forumers, for posting this when it says your car (the reader) is probably on here cos its sh!t too.

Whatta site!!!

Found this:

OH MY GOD!!! Now that takes the prize!! There is one of those going around here but its not as vulgar as that pile of sh1t! Fiberglass anyone.....!

this is for sale locally, its not done that bad actually and its got Jordans autograph on the back

i only meant it`s been done properly by a bodyshop not just crashed into Hellfrauds - not it looked good :lol: :oops:

and theres nothing wrong with Jordan

see my sig for further explanations :lol: :onfire: :shocked!:

its not that bad actually

Think my internet explorer must be knackered, because I'm seeing a saxo....I think!

this is for sale locally, its not done that bad actually and its got Jordans autograph on the back

Im gonna give one chance to take that back!! Cant think why you would want to drive around with that silicone enhanced tart's scrawl on the back of your car!

It just looks really nasty! All that bodykit and filler aint gonna make it any quicker!! :lol:

:shock: I want some of whatever you've been smoking :rainbowafro:

That's one seriously offensive paxo!

Its just foul, tons of filler/fiberglass, 14" 306 wheels and a massive 1.4 lump! Yuck!

jelousy will get you no where. :lol:

It didnt sell at £3k; but why would anyone pay that? You can have the same year vw Mk4 turbo for about £4k.

Anyone else noticed a Need For Speed Underground - naff plastic - theme these days? Im waiting for some chav to copy the active spoiler...

I love it when you ease up at some lights alongside a chav-mobile; thier mates (why are thier cars always full of mates) sit and stare at the C with the shiny BBS; the look of 'gutted' across thier faces - Kodak moment!

Cheers Si, I wonder just how many drugs you have to take before something like that starts to look good! :confused4: