Sign in to follow this  
gradeAfailure

The Phirm

Yeah, the guy who does their bodywork is a bit dear...! I've seen his work on Sam's MK3 (it'll be at Stonor this Sunday) though, and it is top-notch...

Hi

I've got my car booked in for next week so had a look this morning to see if I could find the place.

Is there only one entrance to the place?

I came in from the Tilford Road, along a pretty poor Hyde Lane, then into a horrible dirt track Quail House Farm where I gave up.

There must be a graveyard to front splitters up there somewhere.

Don't want to fight my way up there next week only to be told "you should've come in the other way mate".

Ta

T

Afraid that up that dirt track is the only way chap :?

Slow is the key to keeping your splitter... not ideal but their expertise more than makes up for the dirt track 8)

Yours isn't a black G60 - H*** YYW is it?

Yours isn't a black G60 - H*** YYW is it?

Nope, blue G60, bought it from here after lurking in the background for a few months.

Thought this was the best place to find a C which had been looked after, and I was right. :)

Thanks Phil.

T

Glad to see this thread back at the top where it belongs.

Big thanks to Tim, Sam and crew for sorting out my misfire as usual just can't recommend these guys enough they truly are top class.

Hi

Is there only one entrance to the place?

I came in from the Tilford Road, along a pretty poor Hyde Lane, then into a horrible dirt track Quail House Farm where I gave up.

There must be a graveyard to front splitters up there somewhere.

Don't want to fight my way up there next week only to be told "you should've come in the other way mate".

Ta

T

Yeah only one entrance, but the bumpy track is worth it. My car's pretty low but if you go really slow and pick your route carefully there's a way up.

They've got my car at the moment, and I've godda say that the service and their skills are top notch.

Just to add to all thats been said I've always had a top rate job from them- nice to be have real enthusiasts looking after your car