Sign in to follow this  
g-tec

G-60 chips

Can someone tell me which chip is best for g60(sns,rpm,theibach,h&s,bar-tek,autotech....)

Yeah - don't think you'll find many people complaining about SNS chips on here I gotta say. Mine was SNS chipped and it went like hell ;)

How does it effect fueling and idol/drivability? ..and is it worth doing if the charger is standard?

Most people say that, even with a stock charger, you do get better MPG and driveability...

But a charger rebuild, small pulley and a rechip wont break the bank and would make the world of difference to anyone still with a stock G-Lader.

I say Zoran's Evolution chip, just need to get a new one for my smaller 70 mm pulley :-)

Tempest

If you can afford it have a custom blown Chip althrough you do not hear many people complaining about SNS

Aye go with SNS man, ive never driven a standard G60 but mine was SNS'ed when i did the swap and she goes really well like :)

If you can afford it go for a custom remap. We can provide you with a remap from your feedback with wideband data or if your car doesnt have extensive mods then one of our chips will do the trick.

have a look at our website for some info on the digi-lag.

16v-g60 corrado running an SNS stg5 no-lag chip,100% satisfied and i'm running an 8valve chip,just imagine a chip done for that specific engine setup,recommended without hesitation.

Yep I received my SNS Stage 5.5 yesterday. Cheers Bilal. Fitted it in moments. Well already had the ECU out and waiting. Also got my Charger back from Darren at G-Werks with a 68mm pulley and shorter drive belt. :D

Oh I can't wait to get that machine on the Rd. :twisted: