Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

RK Engineering

Just spent the morning down at RK engineering with my new g60, the guys were more than helpfull, didn't mind me hanging about and asking silly questions, and did a great job with the car.

I can't recommend these guys enough, it's refreshing to take your car somewhere that appreciate Corrado's as much as you do.

Anyone in the area needing work done on their raddo should feel confident taking the car to the guys there.

Yep, I will third it. Nice blokes, i've hung around there for a few hours on a couple of occasions. :)

Been down there a lot of today along with Walesy and a couple of others, and they were absolute legends. They fixed my idling problems, removed my carbon canister, adjusted the timing which was 7 degrees out, and had my car on the rolling road for about an hour.

They were so helpful, took me out for a drive in the Caddy (pics to follow at some point) and it was RIDICULOUSLY good value, couldn't recommend them enough.

Thanks guys.

Been down there a lot of today along with Walesy and a couple of others, and they were absolute legends. They fixed my idling problems, removed my carbon canister, adjusted the timing which was 7 degrees out, and had my car on the rolling road for about an hour.

They were so helpful, took me out for a drive in the Caddy (pics to follow at some point) and it was RIDICULOUSLY good value, couldn't recommend them enough.

Thanks guys.

I told you your timing was out :lol: Glad you got it fixed mate..

just heard about these lads :wink: from one of my cruise mates,saying he was down saturday when someones corrado was getting sorted,and he has told me the same these lads love dubs and are good 8)

someone let me know there number for future referance :wink:

I heard about these guys a little while ago and put their website on my favourites and have been checking on it every now and again, but the sites always been under construction so assumed they were still getting up and running. Pleased to hear its good value too, might look them up next time i need something doing. :D

The guy standing on the right in that picture...is he sleeping standing up...?!

The guy standing on the right in that picture...is he sleeping standing up...?!

Yeah, I think the performance figures from Ronans car were a bit too boring and he nodded off.

The website is a bit pooh, I think they're too busy messing about with cars to spend time on the website :lol:

Looking forward to having mine set up on wed morning. Would be interesting to see what she is pushing bhp wise. Shame I didnt get it done before I sent the charger away :lol: