Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

Wiper speeds ?

Can anyone confirm the following. I would look in my handbook, but its packed away after moving house and if I cannot find my watch, theres no chance I can find the holy book. My question is...

On Friday it was raining and bored sat in the traffic I noticed the (intermitent) slow speed was too slow, yet fast was too fast. I counted that on slow speed it took 7 seconds between each wipe. Then I noticed that when I put it back to neutral (off) then quickly back onto slow, it then went faster at one wipe every 3 seconds.

Sure enough, putting it into off, then back to slow it went back to 7 seconds. I never knew this before... anyone else knew this? Is it in the handbook?

yeh yeh, I was bored and sat in terrible traffic that day, lol

mine does this as well, sometimes interminant time is 2 seconds other times 10/12 seconds and anywhere inbetween.

Ir's programmable, switch it on, switch it off, leave for the timeperiod you want, then switch back on again and it remembers the timeperiod.

LOL

"The Corrado, the car that just keeps giving!"

Tis true indeed, the intermittant wiper can be re-programmed

Infinitely variable intermittent wipe... with a max delay of around 12 seconds (I think)

It is covered in the owners handbook but a surprising number of C owners are unaware of it!

Nice feature IMO 8)

Am gonna lock this up too as has been covered several times in the past...