Sign in to follow this  
PhillT

Jabbasport Cylinder Head work

noticed while working on the bottom end last night that it was Jabbasport who did all the cylinder head work (larger exhaust valves, Ported and polished, valve stem oil seals etc..)

I've heard some mixed views with Jabbasport and couldn't find anyone who'd had this done with a search

anyone had cylinder work done by them?

The cylinder heads for Jabba aren't actually done by Jabba, it's the same guy who does theirs, TSR Performances and a few others but I can;t remember who it is!!!

Yeah, as above don't worry about it - I've seen several cars with these heads get really good rolling road results so I think your safe in thinking they've been done properly which sadly is more than can be said for there charger rebuilds!

Phew! cheers guys, was getting a little concerned when I was reading horror stories about they're charger rebuilds and found nothing about they're head work

does look like it's been done well but being my first proper engine rebuild/conversion I don't want anything to go wrong if I can help it :wink:

Yep, I've just put a Jabba big valve head on mine. As said above, they send it away to be done.

I had a look at it before I put it on and it's very well done actually, really well machined etc.

Can't remember exactly, cos I got a flowed inlet manifold at the same time plus a few other bits, but I'm pretty sure it came in under £600 for the head, on exchange basis.