Sign in to follow this  
sefton

Whos car do you like the look of on the forum?

Whos car do you like the look of on the members cars? 8)

and whos do you not like the look of? (if you dare say) :twisted:

Ok then... Danilo's 16v G60

Thats got subtle styling, sweet wheels (pain to clean but who cares) and with one hell of an engine.

But there are loads of other cars on the forum that are equally amazing.

mine! even tho its not real :(

DSCF0173%20copy.jpg

As for real cars, it would probably have to be jimbo-corrado's C :)

there's somthing about this car that does it for me too !! even though its not done to my usall taste!! very cool looking car shame its a p/chop

lol, the rims are the same shape as the standard 306 Gti6 rims, but are actually available in 17's (called wheelmania lions) but unfortunately are no longer in production :(

I will make this dream come true one day :D ... but with different wheels, lol

i know this is going to make me sound full of myself i love all the looks of all corrado (not very impressed with the old wide boy zender kit) but i think mine is just (well used to be lol) beautifull :D

w692pu5pzhbknam1.jpg

u8zxhfodhj85btif.jpg

alex

I was actualy gonna say alex's, sukhs and darrens ones are the nicest as they have been modified without being OTT, but i have seen a few minters but dont know who they belong too.

dubsters86 g60 is a pretty cool looking motor!

Whose Dubster86? :lol:

Cheers bud!!

Im too a fan of Danilos 16v G60, DanG60's, Darrens plans for the future ahem..., Shilakadaddy's chop up is sweet BluSLC the list goes on, there is some VERY nice Rado's out there.

I like Henny's "J DUB". Call me crazy.

Skye

You're crazy! :lol:

Thanks!

There was a Green C at Tatton that parked next to me which I really liked, but I can't remember who's it was... Basically very similar to mine but on 17"s not 16"s like mine and the lovely green met/pearl... :D

There was a Green C at Tatton that parked next to me which I really liked, but I can't remember who's it was... Basically very similar to mine but on 17"s not 16"s like mine and the lovely green met/pearl...

thats was leew's old c i think someone else on here owns it now ? i agree lee's old car was very nice..

well have to say i love Skid's G60 8) :D :D especially after having a nice "wee" drive of it this afternoon 8) :D .....afterall its the nearest i'll get to driving an "as new" G60

as for ones i don't like(hate is too strong a word)i'm afraid although the quality of work on Cheesy's car looks top-class i'm not that keen on its styling.....sorry cheesy mate :wink: