Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Back issues of PVW

anyone know I could get a copy of an old mag? its going back last year, maybe the year b4...

Ta

Bally :wink:

well just been speaking to the editor of PVW mag, got me back issues sorted, thanks peeps for there help..

I menioned to him that they should feature more C's for us C lovers, and he assured me there some nice C's coming our way from the USA..

I mentioned to him about the forum, and what nice cars there are here, he said that more people should get in touch with em for features.. :D

so come guys, get in touch with PVW, there waiting to feature your cars.... :D

Dont worry when mines ready i will get in touch with them, but then again they're never ready!

Bally your going in the right direction with them speaker pods!

I think i'd like to see a feature on, these peoples cars: Alex. Ant (yellow), James Renshaw, Cheesy, Furki's (well maybe not.........yet;))

LOL Majik..

as for the speaker pods, I've got a little collection going on at the mo.. just the car markets totally pants!

as for the cars you've mentioned bro, don't remeber without maybe seeing some pics :D

I like DanG60's motor too... :D

Bally Ace Cafe is On tonight, Bring your car down early and park it with a for sale sign, might not be effective but worth a try.

hhmmm thing is I won't be able to get there til later.. plus you've seen the car, its got more for sale signs than currys :lol:

bummer!