Sign in to follow this  
PiercedWinky

Piercedwinky's Corrado - tires n wheels on, holes welded

I will keep mine stock green. It is just nice getting a late VR6 cluster to match the late dash I have, plus I needed a VR6 cluster for the swap.

US Clusters also only go up to 140... it was a good deal I couldnt pass up

I done mine blue to match my headunit. those wheels will be awesome, how wide are they?

I done mine blue to match my headunit. those wheels will be awesome, how wide are they?

The wheels are 16x9. Should provide for some fun. Now I need to sell my Mk1 Cabby to fund wheels for the Audi also :lol:

I'm refurbing some porsche 928 wheels at the moment, I thought mine were wide. I got some 30mm adapters to so I should be pretty wide

My rear wheels showed up today. Thanks Nathan!!!

Sorry to cramp your style bally, but its one hot style

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

I guess we will see what I can pull off for stance ;-) Gotta go beat my fenders out a bit this weekend ;)

you mean arches? ha ha

LOL arches in the rear, fenders in the front... oh wait... you crazy guys call them wings :lol:

LOW RIDER!!!!

looks sick man, not find it a tat impractical?

does look **** hot tho.

It has room to go lower!

I actually daily drove it for a couple years at that hieght. It is a bit impractical but it got me around

Your car looks sweet dude.

Probably a long shot, but are you anywhere near Denver or Winter Park? I'll be snowboarding there in January :clap:

Stefan

Thanks man!

Shorter shot than you think. I live less than an hour away from Denver. :wave: Let me know when you are here. I will buy a round at the bar 8)

Yeah will do,

We're taking a day away from Winter Park and plan on going into Denver.

you mean arches? ha ha

LOL arches in the rear, fenders in the front... oh wait... you crazy guys call them wings :lol:

LOW RIDER!!!!

looks sick man, not find it a tat impractical?

does look **** hot tho.

It has room to go lower!

I actually daily drove it for a couple years at that hieght. It is a bit impractical but it got me around

Your car looks sweet dude.

Probably a long shot, but are you anywhere near Denver or Winter Park? I'll be snowboarding there in January :clap:

Stefan

Thanks man!

Shorter shot than you think. I live less than an hour away from Denver. :wave: Let me know when you are here. I will buy a round at the bar 8)

went to the shop with one of the wheels. Thought I would mock them up to see how far I needed to pull the arches

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

I also seem to not have any clearence between the frame and the rear beam now :sad:

My rear wheels showed up today. Thanks Nathan!!!

Sorry to cramp your style bally, but its one hot style

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

I guess we will see what I can pull off for stance ;-) Gotta go beat my fenders out a bit this weekend ;)

lol these wheels are getting too popular... what ET's you get??

myn has enough clearance to clear rear beam... my fenders have been pulled & tucked..

They are a classy wheel, but over here I have only seen a few sets.

They are et 15 in the rear and 25 up front. My car is a bit of a bastard child for suspension though. I have vr6 plus suspension in the front and the g60 rear beam. There is a vr6 rear beam I am going to put in to get a little wider in the rear.

The wheels clearing the beam isn't my issue, with how low I am the beam is hitting the frame rails on the car.

Havent done too much to the car lately. I have been busy working and spending time with the girl.

Nathan got off his ass and sent my front wheels finally.

DSC_0081.jpg

The truck is one hell of a machine. :shock:

DSC_0094.jpg

Got camber?

DSC_0075.jpg

Also been modding the A6 a bit. H&R race springs, RS6 swaybars, and stereo stuff

DSCN0755.jpg

1231656444389.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

Looking sweet!

Nice workshop dude!

Thanks man, its a bit of a mess in there right now. There are 3 of us that share the shop and 2 of us have all been working on some crazy projects lately.

The truck you see in the pictures is plain rediculous. 87 Toyota long bed, bed has had 1 foot sectioned out of it so it is a normal sized bed but the tailgate doesnt stick out as far, and we chopped off the independant front suspension in place of an older solid axel. Front suspension was moved forward 3 inches, rear was moved back an inch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/ ... GE_168.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/ ... GE_167.jpg

It was a bit of a frame off type of project

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/ ... e055-1.jpg

We like to have fun out here ;-)

Some parts got shipped out for the audi... Stub axels for the front and a welded center diff... RWD fun for the summer :cuckoo:

Chris finally got my new brakes to me:

1236212879637.jpg

1236218032578.jpg

All torn down for a rebuild

DSC_0002.jpg

Made my Crystal clear/red tails all red

DSC_0170.jpg

New coilovers:

1235247953927.jpg

One of my friends ships out to Iraq later this month. Midway through his tour he will be in germany for a while. The plan is to get a Wiechers roll bar back to me stateside without the 600 bucks it costs for shipping. :cuckoo:

Six hundred bucks! Fluck me...that's like twice the price of the bar in the first place! :shock:

Six hundred bucks! Fluck me...that's like twice the price of the bar in the first place! :shock:

Shipping is outrageous from Germany to the states. My girlfriend has family in Germany that sent her a couple pounds of chocolate, shipping was like 50 bucks :cuckoo: :hitler:

Hopefully will get some work done this weekend