Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Be careful how you treat tailgaiters...

involved a bit of gesticulating and horn parping.

Im sure one is illegal and the other is just bad manners. :D

You'd only have to do that once if you get it right

Nah i am pretty lazy - so no doubt a cat pancake would sit there for a few weeks.

involved a bit of gesticulating and horn parping.

Im sure one is illegal and the other is just bad manners. :D

that would be testiculating!

bojomobile said

that would be testiculating!

If I was rude, I would say you are talking bo!!ocks now. :wink:

i go to work at 5 in the morning ,one morning i passed a mondeo crawling with its lights off ,thought they where up to no good so i overtookem ,they sped up and stuck to my bumper ,i didn't want any grief but they kept following ,so i thought if they follow me round one more turn ill boot it ,they followed , i booted it ,they put the blue flashing lights on their undercover car on !! doh!! got away scott free though ,just wanted to know what engine it had then told me to behave ,never had much trouble apart from that .

wondering though ,just out of interest ,how many people on here carry a weapon ?? for defence ???

mate is that wise to give the police a reason to arrest you if your stopped , the only real time ive had an experiance like this was a few years ago some little twat stuck behind me on a large round about in bournmouth , shouting and waving his fists because i couldnt get out of his way , quite funny i thought so he got the usual wan**r jesture and to my suprise he got out of his car and started walking over to me shouting how he was going to kick my f***ing head in , so i casualy opened my door and stepped out and just laughed at him , much to his supprise as im 6ft tall and weighed 19 stone , at the time heaverly in to weight liffting and martial arts , little tosser shat himself and ran off leaving his car still in the round about with it door open , also got a round of applause from a couple sat in there car who were also pi**ing them selfs with laughter :D

Ever considered moving? :lol: Glad it ended safely

a weapon for defense in this day and age can readily turn into a weapon for atack or as someone pointed out earlier to be used against you. With stories like Tony Martin's, The law is on the side of the attacker. Just aint worth it.

LOTTYSVDUB - PML, quality story.

My dad maintains theres always been this much violence but i definately think its got worse, especially unprovoked attacks and road rage etc....minimal jail sentences and 'rights of criminals' doesnt make pple think twice about stabbing, mangling other people knowing they'll practically get away with it.

Nothing wrong with corporal punishment imo.

marcus said

My dad maintains theres always been this much violence

I am sure your father is very much mistaken, but I admire his positive outlook - at least in front of his offspring!

I am sure your father is very much mistaken, but I admire his positive outlook

it has gotten worse since i was a lad in the 70`s / 80`s, seems like violence is just another part of our `culture` more`s the pity :cry:

Claret has it sussed

Buy the biggest maglite you can afford,Theres always the excuse of having it,even coppers have told me so.

Shame what the world has come to,cos everyone is in a hurry.

The problem is that there are too many people in the world and too many cars on the road.

Quite shocking stories from some of you.

A friend of mine had a similar experience, i.e. being followed after an exchange of hand signals, he eventualy pulled over onto a hard shoulder, they did the same and proceeded to shout abuse at him, kick his car etc. He got out of the car and arrested them, as he is a policeman (off duty at the time in his own car). A couple of minutes after he had explained to them that he was a copper, two patrol cars arrived and blocked their way off. Nice!

stay safe!

Daz. :evil:

The problem is that there are too many people in the world and too many cars on the road.

Quite shocking stories from some of you.

A friend of mine had a similar experience, i.e. being followed after an exchange of hand signals, he eventualy pulled over onto a hard shoulder, they did the same and proceeded to shout abuse at him, kick his car etc. He got out of the car and arrested them, as he is a policeman (off duty at the time in his own car). A couple of minutes after he had explained to them that he was a copper, two patrol cars arrived and blocked their way off. Nice!

stay safe!

Daz. :evil:

Haaaa haaaa haaaa.

Yeah to many cars unfortunately.

Ads

My dad maintains theres always been this much violence but i definately think its got worse,

I generally carry a flick knife in the glove box.

Chris

What happened to a good old thump in the mouth rather than the nasty weapons people really do use these days. And as my name isn't Mad Max, its just best we all hide in the corner and take it up the ***, whilst angry-chav drives all over you.

It makes me laugh. You know how vulnerable we are on bikes; so obviously Im a lot more aware of danger. We saw some bloke driving all over the place on Sat, when on the bikes, he must've been drunk, he swerved as my dad overtook, whilst doing his 50 in the 60 zone. We gestured to him that he had been drinking, so he sped up (why?) to try and keep up - thankfully a bit of traffic meant he was stuck.

I seriously considered going out "tooled up" when I heard about a guy getting dragged out of his car at about 3 in the morning by a group of about 7 or 8 blokes who were walking along the middle of the road. They then proceeded to kick the proverbial well & truly out of him for no good reason other than he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

To really top it off it was about 30 yards away from a large Police Station & you've guessed it- no sign of any Police.

I suppose that in reality a bat or a chain would have been pretty useless in that scenario-unless of course you were 1 of the yobs. :pale: