Sign in to follow this  
stevie_f_2004

Realistic prices for recaro leather-good condition

What's the realistic price of a full set of heated electric black leather recaro seats complete with front/rear cards ,rear bench ???? These are obviously quite rare items, so I take it rarity dictates the porice people are willing to sell/buy

I'm not selling or buying, just a general query????

I've searched the forum and nothing definitive lots of price ranges for recaro cloths but none for leather.......

what colour is it...?

in mint condition I'd say a black interior £800-£1000....

beige would be worth more, £1000-£1200....

if with heated looms and adjustment looms id say about a grand maybe slightly less if not mint, if exeptional condition i.e. almost new id say 1500-1600. easily!

yup, £1000-£1500 would be realistic.. however, im coming to the opinion that there is far better choice avaulable for the money.

Why do you say Beige would be more Scarlett? I'm not disagreeing or arguing, just interested to see what makes you say that?

Presumably less of them but I honestly have no idea ... you hardly see many black ones but I guess more C's came with/suited the black leather. Whereas there's not so many colours where beige works as well.

I have black leather recaros and the car is plain black - it looks good but i bet it would look better with beige seats + door cards and all. What gets me is why the hell is the headlining grey/white.

If buying a Corrado with good condition leather recaros i would add £1500 to the cars value.

I'd say Beige was worth more too, purely through looks and availability.

I'd pay more for Beige (if I was looking), and think most peeps will/do.

Biege shows the muck up more and so a good clean set of leathers would probably fetch a bit more than a black set which would be more forgiving with the dirt.

I prefer black though for the simple reason that all the colour coordination is there, whereas biege still has one or two black plastics accompanying the contrasting leather.

It's all a matter of opinon but that's what we're here for.

Black Recaros your looking at something between 1600-1800 simply be cause their a lot rarer then ppl imagine. cream and grey recaros tend me be more common surprisingly..... whereas std leathers its the other was round, black is most common and then grey and cream being rarer.

Beige all the way for me having had black before! It's also good as the headlining is a light beige as well so it all matches. I think the black bits (handbrake, gearknob etc) actually break it up a bit and give nice contrast