Sign in to follow this  
VR6

New Series of Top Gear - Sunday May 7th

They have fixed cameras now. I doubt someone would be allowed (or would want to) stand in a working car wash and get soaked.

Suppose its possible its scripted but they can really wet themselves convincingly! (as in laughing)

I think half of it is watching them laugh hard, almost infectious.

The Koenigsegg-CCR-003.jpg is an ultimate car, one of my close friends has a mate who bought one of these but it was the one pictured which is the Koenigsegg CCR which is still rediculously mega but the current Koenigsegg CXX is an evolution on the theme and is outstanding, this would be my choice over a Porsche or Ferrari easily!

Chris

i liked the monkeys..... went to longleat in the gf dads car yesterday and had to go and buy parts from the dealer this morning cos they`d ripped them off!!

the parts guy knew where we`d been when we told him wht was missing :lol:

I love Topgear-even if it is scripted.The labradoodle was so chilled out.Supercars don't do it for me though-I think they're gay.I also think monkeys are gay.

i loved it too good to see the stig crash they did say in the times newspaper a little while ago who the stig was! cant remeber now thoiu! sorry! that is a beautiful car(the espace of course) glad its back!

The car wash may have had fixed cameras but I'd expect it had a whole array of overload emergency shut-down systems too. I don't believe it would have been able to catch fire as a result of what happened in the feature.

I think half of it is watching them laugh hard, almost infectious.

That I would agree with!

TheWizardofOdds, Your avatar not only looks gay but indicates that you are gay too!

Oh...Did i mention, that's a gay post count aswell :lol:

Chris

I think god hates me.

I'm actually in to watch it and now it's pishing it down so badly that my sky signal is borked! ARGH

lol.. the radio show that they did was just eyewatering! :D

Did anyone actually listen to SCR on that day? Would have loved to hear it. They didn't have a clue and With Jeremy infuriating the drivers it must have been a scream.

.............. the stations sports commentator acted like a right tw*t :hitler: , he wants to take the stick out of his ar*e :) , twas a shame to miss the start tho cos the other half wanted to watch crappernation street

Yeah I missed the first half hour! The radio show was priceless!!

Dont they repeat it later in the week?

.............. the stations sports commentator acted like a right tw*t :hitler: , he wants to take the stick out of his ar*e :) , twas a shame to miss the start tho cos the other half wanted to watch crappernation street

some sheeet corvette with something like 800bhp,,but didnt no what to do with it!

edit-----------think repet tomorrow nite

very good lap time by the stig, but i thought he would have been a little faster, probably why he walked out when clarkson said 1 minute 44 !!!!!!!!!!!!! and the stig does one,

Does anyone know if it's repeated on TV this week, rather than downloading it which I can't be arsed to do...?

I'm actually in to watch it and now it's pishing it down so badly that my sky signal is borked! ARGH

Nothing a quick trip to http://www.mininova.org/search/top+gear/added wont fix! There's already four torrents running of the second episode.

Cheers - luckily the rain cleared up a bit.....think it saw me scowling!

I would've listend to that radio show had I been there.

Did anyone think the Sports Reader was a complete ***ker ?

Fair play to talking down to that long-haired twit, but not for that reason.