Sign in to follow this  
olly elworthy

fitted H&R rollbars i got from g werks :-)

they are awesome, so much better handling full stop i love it!!

question is will the front anti roll bar i took off of my corrado G60 be an upgrade for someone with a mk2 golf gti 16v? is it any bigger ?? 8)

They are a fantastic upgrade to be honest, I cant belive you were the only person to buy them when we had the VAT Free Offer on.

Im glad your happy with them. Also will be requiring that mk1 in the next 2 weeks if ok :wink:

Yeah the H&Rs are good. They even have special fit and forget poly bushes that don't need any lubing.

Are they 25mm rear and 21mm front as per the Eibachs?

25 rear and 22 front kev,,

If you are feeling brave you can also get 25 front and 28 rear,,

but seeing as mine is mainly a road car with the occasional nurburgring trip i went for the 22/25 combo,,

and i am very very impressed with them!!

know what you mean about the bushes they have like a funny webbing on the bearing faces,,

They are a fantastic upgrade to be honest, I cant belive you were the only person to buy them when we had the VAT Free Offer on.

Im glad your happy with them. Also will be requiring that mk1 in the next 2 weeks if ok :wink:

ready when you are mate,,

I cant belive you were the only person to buy them when we had the VAT Free Offer on

VAT free? when was that?? When's the next one??? I reeeeaaaly want one of these now!!

25 rear and 22 front kev,,

If you are feeling brave you can also get 25 front and 28 rear,,

but seeing as mine is mainly a road car with the occasional nurburgring trip i went for the 22/25 combo,,

and i am very very impressed with them!!

know what you mean about the bushes they have like a funny webbing on the bearing faces,,

That's it, sorry, 25 and 22, that's what the Ibax are too but can never remember the front bar size. All I remember is it's not as wild as the 25mm Neuspeed front bar I had! 25 really is silliness on a road car and not only that, it barely fits and rubs on the floor anyway!

I think the standard size is about 18 isn't it?

28 and 25 works well on the MK4 though :-)

How much are they Darren??

£205.00 +Vat . Including the forum discount for non coilover'd cars

Is that a kit for non coilied cars?

Or do you only get a discount if you haven't got coilies? ;)

You get discount for being a forum Member, not wether you have coilovers or not. :lol:

question is will the front anti roll bar i took off of my corrado G60 be an upgrade for someone with a mk2 golf gti 16v? is it any bigger ?? 8)

any help with this bit ? :?: :roll:

It looks like they use a 21.5 ARB so you could be correct in your thinking OLLY

I cant belive you were the only person to buy them when we had the VAT Free Offer on

VAT free? when was that?? When's the next one??? I reeeeaaaly want one of these now!!

I was also unaware of a VAT Free offer on - as could well be tempted with some of these!!

I was also unaware of a VAT Free offer on - as could well be tempted with some of these!!

Get another 4 people interested and i will see what i can do..

What was that bit about not being for coilovered cars? Is it cos uprated arb's don't work correctly if car lowered too much, or is it a specific to the H&R?

Mine's a VR6 with FK Konigs, but only lowered about an inch to avoid the 4x4 look, shouldn't be a problem should it?? Just need another 2 peeps then :)

The list differnt applications for coilover's cars its nothing to do with the ride height as far as i know its down to the diameter of the strut

Right As quoted earlier i have cleared this with H&R and if enough intrest ie 5 people i can do the following again for a short time -

Corrado Forum Special Offer –

H&R Specials –

Springs

# HR29872 – Corrado VR6 -30mm RRP £158.62. Special £135.00

# HR29706 – Corrado 4cyl -30mm RRP £182.15 Special £155.00

Anti Roll Bars

# AR33865-1 – Corrado 4cyl RRP £252.62 Special £215.00

# AR33865-2 – Corrado VR6 RRP £329.00 Special £280.00

# AR33865-3 – Corrado 4cyl “Coilovers only” RRP £282.00 Special £240.00

All Prices Are inclusive of VAT

I will also Offer FREE Shipping if 10 or More Kits Are Ordered Saving a futher £12.00 Per Kit

Could anyone exlplain, just briefly, what an uprated ARB would do to the handling of my valver...?

Cheers... :)

It tightens up the car, reducing the roll in the car body when you corner and therefore improving handling and steering responsiveness. Hence the name Anti ROLL Bar

I was, but the VR price is not as exciting as the G60! and changing the bushes takes priority. Bit disapointed really as this is a 'must' upgrade by all acounts! Maybe later in the summer.