Sign in to follow this  
jamy99

headlights

Has anyone tried upgrading the headlight bulbs. I like the look of the blue xenons. Are these available for corrados and if so does anyone know where they are sold?

They also invalidate your insurance - great if you never have an accident...

I bought my 55w Ice blue bulbs from Inters, the guy tried to sell me the 100w ones he had but I didn't because of what i'd heard altho he said they were 'legal' - why does it affect insurance???

ive got the 100w xenon blue bulbs i think they are well weird and might change back to 55/60w ice blue

They also make the road look really blue and green whereas the 55w blue ones just shine white like daylight

They also invalidate your insurance - great if you never have an accident...

I bought my 55w Ice blue bulbs from Inters, the guy tried to sell me the 100w ones he had but I didn't because of what i'd heard altho he said they were 'legal' - why does it affect insurance???

because your car is then not road-legal :wink:

It's probably something to do with the fact you will blind 72.8% of people you drive past :twisted:

any wattage over stock should be relayed. This will prevent any damage to the stock switch and wiring.

I'm running PIAA 80/80 in the mains and 100W in the highs, great light output and no blinding of oncoming traffic (the key is to aim them right ;))