Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Anyone running 9"s up front?

Just wondering if anyone is running 9" wide wheels on the front and what offset you're running.

I had 9x16" ET15 on my mk2, but they were really wide so I don't think they'd fit on a wide track corrado.

most people I see on here running 8x16"s seem to run 7.5"s on the front.

im running 8x16's on the front with an et of 27.2,and on full lock its pretty close inner wing/wheel wise.

may give you sommet to go on...

sure there's some running 9's anyway though 8)

edit:im sure et15 is the norm with 9's.

^^all based on standard track!

yup - I have 9's all round... however I have a valver - narrow track - and I run ET15 Borbets with a 60mm drop and no archwork..... obviously the wide track is 8mm difference so the equivalent would be ET23.... :)

wouldnt wide track also need ET15 to clear the (coilover) suspension? like the narrow track does?

with 5mm spacers youd go back to ET23 which technically should be perfect to put on with no arch work... (but please dont shout at me if i am wrong.... :wink: )

sounds about right 8) just wondering about the shocks as furkz says...

should be the same amount of space i think? unless running silly negative camber?

definately best to try em out as said,im sure you know that :-)

ive got 9's that im about to fit on my vr. Et21 with spacers/ Will be using Konigsport coilovers. Can take some pics if you want, show you the clearance

Gav

yes please!

I've bought them anyway. I've already got flared arches, so I'm hoping they'll fit!

fingers crossed will be this week, if your in a rush i can place them on without tyres to give you an idea if its any good. Cant set bloody coilovers up yet as im a twat and lost the two retaining nuts for the top of the rear legs....sorry offtopic but im a bit p£££ed about it

anyhoo....

I'm running 9's up front on my vr, et 30 and a 3mm shim and its fine. catches on full lock slightly but nothing major.

Cheers

Ben