Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Dings & Dents

Just had my dings taken out of the drivers door and quarter panel by a guy called Norman Payne,

He runs a PDR company called Dings & Dents, he is the nuts!

Anyone wanting dents etc taking out , and your in the waterloovile / hampshire area he is your man.

Did a very good job, even with my eye i couldnt notice any dents. :)

his Contact details are...

Norman Payne

Mob no. 07831385738

Talking aout dings and dents, I just rear ended someone in my dads car :( Not entirely at fault though as he went to pull away then I looked to see if there was anything coming and he slammed on his brakes :( Not huge damage though, but there's a chunk taken out of the front between the lights

Talking aout dings and dents, I just rear ended someone in my dads car :( Not entirely at fault though as he went to pull away then I looked to see if there was anything coming and he slammed on his brakes :( Not huge damage though, but there's a chunk taken out of the front between the lights

unlucky mate, some people on here have mentioned that they've seen these claims go the way of the shunter rather than the shuntee if the braking was dangerous/unnecessary, so you might be alright.

Haven't personally encountered that though.

He usually charges £65 a panel, but charged me £75 for 2 panels as i only had a few dents that needed sorting which i thought was really good considering the result.

I was quite amazed on the job he did, only took him 30mins to take out 5 or so dents!

very chuffed! :)

hmmmm, not sure about that one?? although he did stress that if its new paitnwork its quite a bit harder to get the dents out. other than that i dont think its much of a problem although they do use tools that push the dent out from the inside so this may damage dynamat.

I am sure if you gave him a ring he could answer most questions.

just had mine done through a mate who works for Jag, my doors were awful and had a nasty one on my bonnet from an idiot jump starting my car with it in gear!

very pleased