Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Few of my Worthersee 2006 pics

Smooth for you modded types.

Worthersee2006042.jpg

Worthersee2006041.jpg

This will spark some debate, and a mad wheel search!

Worthersee2006012.jpg

Worthersee2006015.jpg

So well done you've got to love it, stretched 265s at the rear!

Worthersee2006043.jpg

Big Rons 3.1 VR on throttle bodies!

Worthersee2006048.jpg

Sublime and matching bucket.

Worthersee2006029.jpg

Creamy and smooth

Worthersee2006024.jpg

My mate captured by the locals, Captions Please.!u

Worthersee2006039.jpg

excellent pics :thumbleft: , not to sure about being mobbed by grown men in leiderhosen tho :oops: :lol: , looks like you had a good time ....... just lovin the smooth silver grey corrado ..... absolute mint 8)

some nice shots there mate, lovin the the smooth look on the first C and check out the deleted handel holes NICE!

and im liking the second C too for some reason :roll: :lol:

that engine bay doesn't look real, looks like something from a jewelers window

am i the only person here who thinks engine bays like this look utterly horrendous?

Worthersee2006024.jpg

also, they all look the same, yawn.

am i the only person here who thinks engine bays like this look utterly horrendous?

Worthersee2006024.jpg

also, they all look the same, yawn.

Thats awesome workmanship. Months and months of work, every little piece is sanded polished and plated. Then theres the careful assembly of parts that are now out of factory tolerance not to mention torquing them up without cracking the chrome. Hiding all the wiring, grinding back welds, filling sanding. Just awesome in my eyes.

Gotta agree with the others. I'm all for people who feel that the engine is the 'dirty bit' and provided it works then who cares.. but if someone puts in that much time and effort, you just gotta hand it to em!

I like to see a clean engine bay, but I'll be honest (and I am not just siding with phat cos hes my mate) I think they are stoopid.

Yes lots of work has gone into them, but I like the look of a very clean normal engine bay.

It looks like it hasnt been plumbed in yet FFS!

well it's cream for a start, with gold bits on it.

I just can't see why all these europeans strive to make all their engine bays look the same. let alone spending all that time and money in the process.

oh, and as always, the white bit at the bottom of the clutch cable is filthy....never seen a "show car" with a clean one yet.

That top one must've seen my gallery pics!! Arches and wheels are identical! Not liking the bumpers or the tailgate though.. and it's a little too low. Didnt notice the handles at first but they are pretty trick! I wonder if it make them more difficult to use?

Phat, not sure I'd say 'horrendous' but not really my cup of tea. Respect to all the people that wanna do that to engines/bays, and not saying I dont like shiney things (as I have a few bits that I want to get plated) but you can go a little too far..

looks awesome on someone elses car imo, cant knock the guy for doing what he wants when hes done it with quality results

:thumbleft: to clean bays, if you got the time and money i think they look awsome, dont see how it could stay that way for long though?!