mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

The shift light came in in no time and the build quality is top notch, thanks mrbeige.

Depending on the sound, the buzzer wouldn't be too bad but as it is, it's as stealthy as it gets IMO. With a buzzer, people might think your car is trying to say it's broken again every time you use it. Just a thought.

Lets play spot the shift light!

Dash1.jpg

Well this is how it looks in my car, mrbeige has done a masterful job and if you didn't know what you're looking for you wouldn't notice the shift light at all!

This is one stealthy stealthy mod!

Super stealth! Cheers Mic, I was gonna stick a piccie up of my cluster, but you beat me too it!! Good lad! 8)

No worries mate, its sad really that I have nothing better to do than promote your shift lights. :( :lol:

Point taken :p :-P They are very stealthy and clearly a quality mod.

I guess its just personal preference. I'd like a sound instead of flashing lights, but if its not an easy (and cheap) modification then no worries.

I'll just have to remove some sound proofing from the bonnet :roll: :lol:

Do these come with instuctions?

Looks like an awesome mod. 8)

They sure do. Full installation instructions and operating instructions.

Cheers

GusPW, sorry mate didn't mean to offend but mrbeige says he'll pay me for every post I make telling people how good his product is, (there's another £5 in the bank!) :lol:

GusPW, sorry mate didn't mean to offend but mrbeige says he'll pay me for every post I make telling people how good his product is, (there's another £5 in the bank!) :lol:

Shhhh....

Cheers for the pic, now I have a better idea of how mine should turn out when done.

[EDIT] For reference, I finally installed this in my Canadian Corrado, and everything matched up perfect and works with no problems.

Can you ship this abroad?

How do you reprogramme it?

Sounds complicated but i want one.

Its dead easy to reprogram. You just press the button for more than 2 seconds, goes into reprogramming mode,

first LED flashes,

rev engine to desired RPM,

push button,

last LED flashes,

rev engine to desired shift RPM,

push button and its set!

Simple as that!

As far as shipping abroad, cata has one and he's in Canada, so that's no problem, but there is an additional charge of £4 for the shipping.

from the sounds of things this product is the dogs so as soon as i can sneak the money (without the mrs finding out, she wants a new bed BECAUSE ´a sleeping bag on the garage floor is below her´,cant see her problem really) ill put my order in .

I'll have one, my clocks are in bits ATM cos they've gone t*ts-up so I might as well take the opportunity. I think next you need to come up with something clever to go in the space in the revcounter for the mystery 3rd LCD!

Do you have to chop the wiring or can it be soldered into the clocks PCB? I don't like to chop dash wires!

smee, Send me a PM dude

CTWG60, it can be soldered into the clocks no problem. The instructions that send with them doesn't show you how to do that, but I can change them if you like, or you can send me your clocks and I can do them for you?

mrbeige I assume you just solder the control box signal wire/s to the corrosponding socket pin on the back of the circuit board and find a suitable earth connection to solder to? Or is it more complicated than that. I'll have one regardless as soon as I'm a bit more flush and I get a few other things out of the way. Also one more question, if you set the device to lightup the first light at 5500rpm and last at 6250rpm will it then program itself to light the 2nd and 3rd light at 5750rpm and 6000rpm?

Tks

mrbeige I assume you just solder the control box signal wire/s to the corrosponding socket pin on the back of the circuit board and find a suitable earth connection to solder to? Or is it more complicated than that. I'll have one regardless as soon as I'm a bit more flush and I get a few other things out of the way. Also one more question, if you set the device to lightup the first light at 5500rpm and last at 6250rpm will it then program itself to light the 2nd and 3rd light at 5750rpm and 6000rpm?

Tks

The earth connection can be connected within the clocks as well. There are in fact 3 earths that come intothe clocks if I remember correctly. Then just ignition and signal connections.

As far as the LED triggering, the 2nd and 3rd are calculated to be equidistant from each other and the 1st and last, so yes if you set the first light on at 5500 and the last at 6250, the 2nd and 3rd will be 5750 and 6000 respectively.

Once you are a little bit more flush, just send me a PM and I'll get one sorted.

Cheers...

Beigey