Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Suppose it must be airbags as standard then?

Another one - just goes to show how a car can end up at stealers who has not got the first clue about what he is selling.

....unless it was a mod?????

but then it does have a 'sterio' as well :)

Unlikely as i'm not sure it was even an option over here especially in 93, only Corrado's i've seen with bags are the late german ones.

actually i know some of the canadian corrados had air bags... but i would be highly doubtful that one of them have made the voyage over... but then again, no where in north america did we see a stock 16v, and not till i think 94 did the air bags start there... could have very well been 1995...

L plate Vr for thirteen hundred quid. he clearly doesnt know what he is selling so someone bite his hand off.

Luke are you coming back to Radodom then?

Think i am mate, been out in the cold for month now and finding myself hitting 'cars for sale' the bay, and trader everyday :)

I did make mumours about an S3 for awhile but were short lived...so it has to be a c :)

This VR - whats the colour - whats it like Rog? Any good?

Lets not forget the fact that what ever it is it has some pretty rocking rims! And you... yes you! can buy a set of even nicer 17'' versions from me Mr K for only £300 and that includes tyres... CRAZY!

(please excuse the plug - I tried to keep it subtle :lol: )

Lets not forget the fact that what ever it is it has some pretty rocking rims! And you... yes you! can buy a set of even nicer 17'' versions from me Mr K for only £300 and that includes tyres... CRAZY!

(please excuse the plug - I tried to keep it subtle :lol: )

look like Broc B2's?