Sign in to follow this  
16vradge

Corrado on Safari

you really don't wanna be messing with that Pussy :-/

"She described what she saw in bright sunshine from 50 to 100 yards away. She said it was waist high, about six feet long with an orange coat and thick black stripes. I showed her some photographs of different cats and she picked out the tiger," said Mr Westwood.

she needed to see photos before she realised it was a tiger? ffs!

Heh, I remember there was talk a few years ago that there was a panther going round my town, and some old lady said she was getting her milk and it ran past her :lol: Funny that, the area she lives in is big and nobody else saw it!

(Well, it sure stopped me and my mates skiving for about a week!)

"She described what she saw in bright sunshine from 50 to 100 yards away. She said it was waist high, about six feet long with an orange coat and thick black stripes. I showed her some photographs of different cats and she picked out the tiger," said Mr Westwood.

she needed to see photos before she realised it was a tiger? ffs!

There's nothing wrong with being a bit backwards, we's only sees pigs n sheeps normals like . This is a local village for local people, we'll have no trouble here! :porc: :luvlove: :thumbleft:, :cat: :scratch: :shocked!: :D

The best bits that the police say to be vigilant and ring them as soon as you see it. How do you 'be vigilant' when your face to face with a tiger?? :scratch:

It's nice of them keep out of the way and not risk having their legs bitten off. ar$eholes

there were a load of reports about a black panther in Ossett a few years back which turned out to be my Ex's pet cat Boris... He was a BIG black cat, (tall, long -tail to nose - and muscular too) and the locations that he was spotted in played with peoples perception of his size making them think that he was 4 feet tall instead of just over 18" :lol:

It's very easy to see something and get your perception of size confused due to the location and lighting of whatever it is you see... :shocked!:

the locations that he was spotted in played with peoples perception of his size making them think that he was 4 feet tall instead of just over 18" :lol:

"Boris's been doin shat's next to the bonsai trees again!" :lol:

Paul Westwood, of Big Cat Monitors, said: "If it is a tiger, when it gets hungry it's going to go for anything that moves. It will be very dangerous."

thats reasurring, thanks paul.