Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Yet another Strange Issue

Hey,

I searched this but i couldnt really find anything, today i was going 2 the movies witgh some friends and my car was really sluggish, it really didnt have that normal power is usullly does and it was idling really low and while accelerating it was jerking abit when the car was in gear, when it was in nutral it was fine, on the way home it was still acting up, and then i stopped off to get some food and when i came back to the car and starting driving it was fine, i want to get this problem fixed if it is a problem before my car goes in for some detailing 2 morrow, im getting the driver side door fixed, some jack ass to a crow bar to the door to try and steal my car, luckly the alarm went off and my car was saved couldnt save the door handle tho lol, my hood i accidently ran a water hose ontop and scratched the hood and side fender, lol i didnt know it happend and a good buffing aswell, i dont know what was up with the car, please help, and i have replace the fuel filter, cleaned the isv and removed that little black box and i have also cleaned the intake and filter, any ideas????

Thanks alot (im going 2 canada 2 morrow so i wont be able to drive it and maybe not be able to post, so Good bye till a week from now lol)

-imran