Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

I was Followed Home by a white corrado ;)

also been asked to update this car to.

Its not running but should be this week actually got it turning over Friday but no gas was coming through the lines but g60 and vr use different fuel pump relays I will get a vr6 one this week and it should fire up.

IMG_0249_001.sized.jpg

Did this very quickly its not the best but it's all temp stuff.

ready_To_turn_the_key.sized.jpg

IMG_0259.sized.jpg

IMG_0257.sized.jpg

That engine bay looks super-sick, I think I just made a sex-wee :shock:

Nice one ToffeeRado.

D, still think you should consider state troper colors and a light bar on the roof!

Hardest looking Rado about IMHO.... Love love love it!

Can i ask how exactly you did respray? Rattle cans? compressor and spray gun?

What prep exactly?

Top work!

DUDE, maddness thats all i have to say about this build up.. I really like what i am seeing... now, i want the recaro seats or at least the dayum tracks.. lol..

keep doing what you do best..

yoyo

Thought I'd come back and show you guys what's up with the green car. Well i got everything I needed a new fuel pump and injectors. So i did that car ran for 10 seconds with my foot to the floor then it died. So I thought to my self this cant be wiring I hope its not wiring lol this is what I found When I took the head off.

n603760598_3167792_2348.jpg

n603760598_3167793_2955.jpg

And here are some changes i made since i last put some pics up.

n603760598_3148226_5194.jpg

n603760598_3142431_6979.jpg

Over in north america we never got 2.9 VR's So i'm having one built right now with sport tuned valve springs and 262 cam :D .

Over in north america we never got 2.9 VR's So i'm having one built right now with sport tuned valve springs and 262 cam :D .

Sweet, you getting a 2.8 bored out? And what cams are those 262s? FYI a lot of peeps on here are starting to go for the Schimmel 263, there's a gb thread somewhere with gains figures.

Jeepers D go big or go home eh? :lol:

Green one looks good but what's happening with Toffee and the black G-60 daily? :confused4:

Jeepers D go big or go home eh? :lol:

Green one looks good but what's happening with Toffee and the black G-60 daily? :confused4:

Daily is doing good.

6dc05cb1.jpg

DSC_4795.jpg

Toffee has been put on the bench once again, I have to pay for my VR rebuild and now I just bought a 78 2dr Golf on Saturday for another project LOL putting my 1.4 diesel in it, painting it and some other little things. Mk1's are cheap though so no big deal. I have my hands full but it gives me more time to think about what to do to Toffee I have most things figured out.

Sweet, you getting a 2.8 bored out? And what cams are those 262s? FYI a lot of peeps on here are starting to go for the Schimmel 263, there's a gb thread somewhere with gains figures.

To late the 262 is here, it an autotech cam.

Thanks though.

Hahaha

The GH daily just got toffee's engine last week :o 18psi daily :cuckoo:

Toffee is secret lol I just ordered some hides thursday night trying to figure out the color I want for my interior, I got my 16v engine for it last sunday not telling what I'm doing with the 16v you'll just have to wait and see.

The 78 2 dr golf has been put on the side, I'm tried of all these projects that are taking over me finishing toffee.

Here couple more picks

DSC08218.jpg?t=1223154617

DSC08219.jpg?t=1223154679