Sign in to follow this  
Foggystorm

my car - only a few mods done so far

thinking of putting these alloys on it, if anyone is good with paintshop it would be appreciated so I can make sure they dont look too gay :-):

yeh the tshirt gave it away mate, fuckin nice car!!! im just about to get out the army and cant wait!!! Where you get hold of a celtic tshirt like that then!! lol i want one

on Monday I am getting a new engine cover, new bonnet support and my sunroof is getting a new motor (and alloys should be on their way to me)

Forgot to say, clear and red rear lights ordered from Germany and should be here by the end of the week along with some German style number plates. I am going to go down the mod it like mad with removable mods route it seems

new eigine cover and bonnet stay fitted under the hood (also gave it a clean under there), also had sunroof motor replaced and sunroof serviced (cabkes changed and everything lubed up) and now have a full working sunroof :-)

Oh foggy she looks clean bruv 8) - good work, you can come round and give mine the once over as you've got the spare time hee hee hee hee :lol:

Alloys arrived and fitted (just managed to finish it before the rain started) No pictures yet as it is still pissing it down outside, and I guess that means my clear side repeaters and red and clear rears will have to wait till tomorrow

I dont have a bottomless pocket, I have the rims and the rear and side lights sorted and the healight upgrade kit in the post, sunroof works and I have a new rear spoiler motor ready to fit. What should I do next? lower the car or fit an induction kit (the K&N pannel filter I am running at the mo made a bit of a difference but not enough) which do you think would be the best one to go for out of the two? Also what kind of mods should I be looking at after that? (bear in mind that I am in the army so may well end up in Germany next year and then will come under stricter emissions rules so dont want to do too much to the block atm)