Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

keskin kt4's help advice please! plus photoshop guru's

hi all as you will all know there are some keskin kt4's for sale on the forum at mo!

can i just ask for some info from all that have experienced these!

they are 17x8's this is my first concern did you have any rubbing issues!

my 2nd question is can anyone post some picks of theyre C on kt4's if you got a white C id love you forever or is anyone kind enough to do a photoshop of these alloys on my car!

cheers Andy!

P.S anyone interested in some brand new refurbed borbet A's not even driven a mile since refurbed as my charger is with darren thanks Andy

I reckon they will look shhhaweeet!

O/t and pm me if you like but did you have any greif taking the side strips off your C? I'm umming and ahhing about whether to or not.

go for it bud! looks smart on 17"s. You shouldnt have a problem with 8"s, suppose it depends as well on what tyres you fit?! Id look at sticking with 205/40/17.

Yeah I'm running 8x17s now, no real issues, about -60mm at the front and -45 at the rear. You might need shave the inner arch liner at the top if you drive it hard as the tyre will catch it over deep dips, but it's only a little scuff rather than a full on graunch!

Defo 17s, 16s won't look right imo. Keskins are quite light I think so should be OK. Get a nice comfy tyre like the Continental Sport Contact2 or Uniroyal Rainsport at a modest pressure and you'll be sorted ;-)

i miss mine :(

Kev i dunno abt being light my 7.5j keskin weighed more then my 16x10 bbs rs :shock:

17x8's do look really good on the keskins imo

any better :lol:

have u got a higher res version of those pics?

did u use my wheels for that chop. the reflextions of lighting looks really familiar :roll:

any better :lol:

have u got a higher res version of those pics?

did u use my wheels for that chop. the reflextions of lighting looks really familiar :roll:

well spotted there my good man :lol: