Sign in to follow this  
Dave_P

Fustrated !!!!!!!!!

Hi all, i`ve just converted my mk1 golf with a corrado G60 super charged lump, last thing i need to do is plug the loom in. only thing is, some of the connectors fit more than 1 connector. the only 1 i know is the hall sensor and blue temp sensor, they`re the easy 1`s.

any1 know where i can find out ? cant find a post on here for it. really anoying when u get so near (and a 2 minute job like this if u know wot ur doing) puts eveything on hold. :brickwall:

i dont think i should start it if they`re in the wrong sensors as i might burn sumthing out, the i will be pissed ! any help guys... :confused4:

The wires should all be the right length to reach each 1. Post up the plug colour and wires to plug,and il pop my bonnet and tell you where they go

ok i have identified the plugs, can any1 tell me where the following plugs go on the engine -

injecters

air temp

start

full throttle switch

main power

i am reffering to the link "charger" posted above. thats where i got the names of the connectors from. cheers!!!!