Sign in to follow this  
herisites

I might be a corrado vr6 owner by the end of the day!!

Hi everyone,

I was supposed to be going to look at a corrado vr6 on saturday ... however i have changed my plans and am going to see it TODAY!!! So hopefully if its all good i will be a corrado owner tonight!! I have printed off the buyers guide and have searched and searched on things to check and common faults etc etc so i know what i am looking for, plus i am taking a mate who is pretty shat hot with cars so between us we should pick a good one!!

I CANT WAIT!! I will get some pics up as soon as i get it home (if i get it that is but im pretty sure i will :lol:)

Rob.

Cheers mate! I'm going to look at the blackberry one in the trader. The guy has owned a few corrados and loves them, he couldnt praise it enough and it looks the nuts :D i contacted volkscars about the blackberry one they had and they wont negotiate on price with it so its already £500 more than the one in trader and it has NO tax and has done more miles!

Good Luck!!

If I can give you a bit of advice....don't get over excited and buy it just because you really want a corrado!!

When I bought my first valver, the bloke bought it round to my house and I was so excited about the prospect of owning a corrado that I didn't really look at it properly and think it through, I just gave him the money.

So, I ended up paying far too much for a car that needed a complete respray. I sold it 6 months later for £600 less :(

yeah man just chill and have a look about , write down things that are a miss i love showing them a list then you can go 50 for that 100 for that knock him down , i will neva get a car with 2mm left on the rubber to , i ant paying 300-400 for a new set of rubber when i got a new car

Yeah thanks guys, i know not to let my heart overule my head, i have the buyers guide and i intend to check everything and i am taking a mate and he wont let me get it unless he is happy with it as well even though i am the one with the money!! lol

Thanks Ryan, it will look much better when im finished with it :D i am going to leave it standard for a while though to get used to it then start to add things. I am going to add essentials straight away though like Lupo wipers and uprated healight loom!

First things on the list mate, after all we live in britain so good wipers are essential and i drive a lot at night so i want good headlights!!

I understand that the loom is easy to fit, is this correct?

yeah its ez just get the 4 pin one not a golf (3 pin) one like mine i just used my old one off my scraped golf you can still fit a golf one but its messy

Will do mate :D

I think i will also go for the group buy Lupo wipers unless i can find a crashed Lupo somewhere and nick the wipers off that!

yeah the wipers are still going to, there real good mate real good :) look better than old rusty ones too

I think i will also go for the group buy Lupo wipers unless i can find a crashed Lupo somewhere and nick the wipers off that!

...... there seem to be some `abandoned ` ones outside our local vw dealership .... forever leaving them outside at night :lol: